Somali working in Lockheed Martin

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
What about working for BAE systems or BP?

I don’t think i am getting any sins working there if I don’t directly contribute to the evils.
I'm no scholar so I have no authority on what can or can't bring sin. I perhaps jumped to conclusions when I saw Lockheed Martin but being in cyber security or software development as a whole isn't bad. If it's to feed your family and care for your children then I understand.

If there’s one group of people I hate the most in this World, it has to be Hypocrites.

99% of those fuckers are paying taxes to governments that fund Zionist’s military capabilities

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Did they expose the Arabs and South Asians and other Muslims who work for these arms and defence companies?

If you're a Somali who has seen even moderate success in the corporate world, you're supposed to cut yourself out from the community. His LinkedIn profile should have been private.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
People need to understand companies are massive, there are so many different types of departments that each function as its own separate entity.
e.g., Amazon has many different CEOs for each department.
Doug Herrington, CEO of Worldwide Amazon Stores
Adam Selipsky, 56, CEO of Amazon Web Services
Andy Jassy, 53, CEO and President
e.t.c,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yeah I get it that it's iffy that he works for Lockheed martin but the section he's working at doesn't create bombs that's what the Twitter people fail to know they see Lockheed martin and assumes he's bombing Palestinians and they are wrong.

It's as you said they should direct their anger at the company and not at the employee but they won't since they know they can't do anything against Lockheed martin they'll go for the somali guy
I jumped at the Lockheed Martin as well but reading the quotes has changed my perception. I don't know this brother and can't see what's in his heart, so I'll assume he's doing this for the sake of providing for his family.

I think people are in a self righteous witch hunt for anyone that steps out of line. This hits harder when it's muslim, cause you have your own people calling you kafir and shit. Sad really.

If there’s one thing I hate most in this World, it has to be Hypocrites.

99% of those fuckers are paying taxes to governments that fund Zionist’s military capabilities
The people in the quotes insulting the somali brother are virtue signalling. They all pay tax so that Palestinian can be bombed but they pretend that they are innocent

wow they just outted dude and mass takfiring him. I’m actually worried the dudes gonna get doxxed and killed. His only crime ? Being somali and working in the IT department

The people in the quotes insulting the somali brother are virtue signalling. They all pay tax so that Palestinian can be bombed but they pretend that they are innocent
Those fuckers should be crying to those Arab governments(especially UAE, Jordan & Egypt) that openly work with Israel & host American bases where supplies to Israel are shipped from.

Rather than attacking an innocent brother doing his job. Fucking donkeys.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I bought a starbucks drink out of spite

pic is me holding it.
1699635249307.jpeg

reer

VIP
If there’s one group of people I hate the most in this World, it has to be Hypocrites.

tax is compulsory. him working for a company that is responsible for killing muslims INCLUDING SOMALIS is by choice. uncle sam arms the kenyan army to bomb somali shacab. not to forget lockheed martin contribution to destroying iraq afghanistan.

World

VIP
tax is compulsory. him working for a company that is responsible for killing muslims INCLUDING SOMALIS is by choice. uncle sam arms the kenyan army to bomb somali shacab. not to forget lockheed martin contribution to destroying iraq afghanistan.
Go and make hijrah then mate, you’re not forced to live in western countries.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
He can get any job he wants with his cv why don’t he leave and join another company hopefully this brother finds a new job which is halal

Trending