Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
378-gif.48098

Muji

VIP
Well, you ain't a Latina, and probably you wish you were. Don't talk for them goddesses who God has completed.
Ain't nobody asking you out on a date
I mean, be honest how many times a day do you bleach.
When we go for women outside our race, we go after the best. But y'all self hating low self esteemed ass Xarlimos go for ex convicts and drug dealers

No sense of pride whatsoever
Xalimos are the new Asian women:mybusiness:

Lol @ when we date out we go for the best.

Didn’t someone make a thread about a Somali man raping a 70 year old cadan man.

If that’s what you describe as the best, then fine.

@GOVERNOR :cryinglaughsmiley: did a xalimo break your heart or something :cryinglaughsmiley:
:mjlol::mjlol:

The mentality on these chicks is the size of an ant :mjlol:

First I'd need to be interested in these over bleaching Casper looking es to be heart broken :mjlol:

And if we were to use your own words as I've stated in my previous comment, have all these Xarlimos been left heart broken when dissinG Faraxs? :lolbron:

Wallahi that's kind of true. Maybe not the best, but above average. Which further supports my theory that Faaraxs who marry out are on the better end of the spectrum. Sabrina punched above her weight, but she is not enough to offset the 203828191 Somali girls that are married to the bottom barrel. Even the Garowe girl married one lmfao.

You girls aren't getting Brandons and Lees, but Nigels, Buk-Laus and getting run through by Kurdish freshies and still have the audacity to talk shit about our selections :gucciwhat:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

lol if you call 50 year old bald white guys, and ex convicts reverts the best

when somali guys marry out its always with smart asian women, or hot white girls, while yall are stuck with pre incel nerdy white guys
:mjlaugh:

fff.png

:mjlol::mjlol:

The mentality on these chicks is the size of an ant :mjlol:

First I'd need to be interested in these over bleaching Casper looking es to be heart broken :mjlol:

And if we were to use your own words as I've stated in my previous comment, have all these Xarlimos been left heart broken when dissinG Faraxs? :lolbron:

You trying to stir shit on SSPOT soo maahan? :drakelaugh:

:drakelaugh:You clearly mentioned bleaching because of the fact that your hooyo bleaches her dhuxul face 24/7. And I know you're the same person as Huncho. What happened to your other acc? :hmm:

When a bucktooth, lanky yet calool weyn, skeleton looking Ashy Abdi calls you deformed and an alien.... :what1:
barkhad_abdi.jpg

why r u so anti-P/L?

Hating somali man or woman is retarded. Every Somali comes from a long line of Somali mothers and fathers. If you hate Somali women or men you hate yourself unconsciously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending