Somali Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Xarlimos think they're all that but all tend to have the same body type as Sabrina Dhowre

Fucking deformed bodies at the age of 25. They're only good when they're younger and in their early twenties. Once they settle down they all look like walking pigeons.

I never understood why some Somali dudes get upset when some ajanabi fella marries a Xalimo lol, come on now, they can keep all them Xarlimos and their deformed bodies. We sticking with them. Slim Latinas who stay calling us Papi :banderas:

There's absolutely nothing attractive about Somali women excluding the face of course.
And if a woman can't maintain her own body and physique, that face won't do much. f*ck outta here y'all all look deformed when undressed. Just like Sabrina :holeup::hova:

Let's be honest, we've babystepped these Xarlimos to an extent where they believe they're goddesses.
But in all honesty they are at the bottom of the gene pool.

I saw a xalimo who is 5'5 say she wants 6'2 and above man!!!
378.gif

The funny thing is that there's nothing attractive about Somali men, at ALL!. Bucktooth, receding hairline, lanky body.
Latinas go for African American/West African men. Not Somali men.
:gaasdrink:

The funny thing is that there's nothing attractive about Somali men, at ALL!. Bucktooth, receding hairline, lanky body.

Well, you ain't a Latina, and probably you wish you were. Don't talk for them goddesses who God has completed.
Ain't nobody asking you out on a date
I mean, be honest how many times a day do you bleach.
When we go for women outside our race, we go after the best. But y'all self hating low self esteemed ass Xarlimos go for ex convicts and drug dealers

No sense of pride whatsoever
Xalimos are the new Asian women:mybusiness:

Phenomenal! Another gender war thread:farmajoyaab:. I'm sick and tired of these threads, and this is coming from a guy who posted a similar thread just under 24 hours ago. :francis:

Recording hairline???? I have seen Somali men in highschool or school hugging cadaans and they are having fun with cadaans that means the xalimos are jealous....xabibti it's ok!!!

Well, you ain't a Latina, and probably you wish you were. I mean, be honest how many times a day do you bleach.
When we go for women outside our race, we go after the best. But y'all self hating low self esteemed ass Xarlimos go for ex convicts and drug dealers

No sense of pride whatsoever
Xalimos are the new Asian women:mybusiness:
Why would I wish I was a group of raped and genocided people who have no culture/language/identity? They still speak the language of their colonizers today. :pachah1:And also, I don't need to bleach because i'm not dhuxul like your hooyo who bleaches 24/7. Don't project your self hate on me.

Phenomenal! Another gender war thread:farmajoyaab:. I'm sick and tired of these threads, and this is coming from a guy who posted a similar thread just under 24 hours ago. :francis:
Only reason I started this topic is Ive seen the fobs with their tainted bleached faces looking like Casper the ghost talking mad smack. I mean they honestly believe just because we we show them mad love that we actually love them :gucciwhat:

Why would I wish I was a group of raped and genocided people who have no culture/language/identity? They still speak the language of their colonizers today. :pachah1:And also, I don't need to bleach because i'm not dhuxul like your hooyo who bleaches 24/7. Don't project your self hate on me.

You are not my type xabibti xagaa aad!!
camby.png

You probably bleached to an extent where you're fucking invisible.
f*ck outta here with your deformed body, got stretch marks in abnormal places where they shouldn't be. Legs looking like Donkey from Shrek, just cause we show y'all love don't mean we love you. I see I hit close to home, you had to bring hooyos into this.:mjlol:
That just shows the only deformed thing isn't your body, let's add your mentality to the list

You probably bleached to an extent where you're fucking invisible.
f*ck outta here with your deformed body, got stretch marks in abnormal where they shouldn't be. Legs looking like Donkey from Shrek, just cause we show y'all love don't mean we love you. I see I hit close to home, you had to bring hooyos into this.:mjlol:
That just shows the only deformed thing isn't your body, let's add your mentality to the list
Bleaching obviously hit home for you, considering you're constantly mentioning it. Just because your hooyo bleaches to the point where she looks like a ghost, doesn't mean every other Xalimo does.
:kanyeshrug:
28140061c4a54b59467a9f7e7be1d4bc.jpg

Bleaching obviously hit home for you, considering you're constantly mentioning it. Just because your hooyo bleaches to the point where she looks like a ghost, doesn't mean every other Xalimo does.
:kanyeshrug:
28140061c4a54b59467a9f7e7be1d4bc.jpg
we both know only reason you mentioning hooyos is because your trifling ass got instantly triggered by the mere mention of bleaching :ulyin:

But since we mentioning Hooyos, your mom probably bleaches her pussy, that some next level bullshit:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending