Somali women, SJW, BLM feminist says we were enslaved by Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
African Studies kulaha. She doesn't even know her own history. What a wasteyute.
She wants to be oppressed so bad. If she has slave fantasies then she can go to North Africa or the Middle East and get treated like one. Idiot.

She's very brave. She made that video knowing full well the majority will try to hide this history and will then attack her viciously

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
She's very brave. She made that video knowing full well the majority will try to hide this history and will then attack her viciously
Lmao, she has no concrete proof. Only inferences and conjecture like "well Arabs enslaved habaeshas, and they probably called Somalis Habaeshas, so that means they enslaved us as well.":ayaanswag:

With other groups there's literally mountains of evidence. Like detailed accounts describing where the slaves came from, when they came, their language etc. She has none of that.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
She also says Somalis were raped and dominated in Bilad al Zanj aka Zanzibar aka Tanzania. Don't know how she managed to think that.

The Arab Slave traded reached us when we had our city states. First Zayla that was used to ship gold, frankincense etc aswell as slaves, then Mogadishu under the Ajuraan Empire. These trades never involved Somalis into slavery. We were viewed as Muslim brethren and we also would fight and die than be enslaved, noted by early Arab visitors like Ibn Battuta, AL idrisi, Ibn Hawqal etc.

Arab slave trade export zones

And who the other "Berber" slaves that were sold from Zayla could have been too.

Note Zayla was a part of Adal Sultanate. Mind blowing right? So we have that out of the way

View attachment 11782
View attachment 11780

It was acknowledged that Somalis were NOT among slaves they sold or transported.

@merka enough for ya:mjpls:

So Somalis captured Nilotics and Oromos themselves, sold some kept some Oromos and allowed Arabs to sell and transport Bantu slaves

As I said I'm a great debater :mjpls::mybusiness:

I think you are proud of the things we did (i.e, captured & sold slaves).

And even if we did that, that is nothing to be proud of.

...And the reason we look the way we do is because of Arabs raping us.

She studies African Studies in university what a fucking failure in life.

@Adheer Warsame @Canuck @Prince of Hobyo @Bielsa @Amun @Bahal @666 @Gucci mane @SOMALI GENERAL

Karbaash this fool guys and dislike the video!!!

And this is her twitter account: https://mobile.twitter.com/xabiiba_

if you're not studying stem subjects in university I view you as a cancer to society!

Another attention seeker wannabe Safia aidid (check hashtag caadan studies)

you're giving her views aka money. it's best to ignore these types. let people believe as they will, it won't change the course of things.:O27GWRK:

Berber meant all of Horn of Africa, and the Somali inhabited land today was mostly Oromo/other then. Our expansion came after Islam. View attachment 11773
Mentions of more Ethiopian and Nubian slaves.

Most slaves then were captures, and Somalis weren't capturing eachother but other Berbers/Cushites (interchangeable label) and having/selling them as slaves. We already know this is a practice that continued on with our expansion into Oromo land and the battles that were fought View attachment 11775View attachment 11776

Acknowledged by even the buyers of slaves from Somali city states that the slaves they bought were not Somali.

And another angle on the slaves from the Horn sold by the people of Zayla

I'm a great debater. Bring me anything to debunk and I'll do so:win:

You do realize this book, Unraveling Somalia: Race, Class, and the Legacy of Slavery by Catherine Besteman is talking about the 1900s and the video posted is talking about around the 600s-1200s right?

...And the reason we look the way we do is because of Arabs raping us.

She studies African Studies in university what a fucking failure in life.

@Adheer Warsame @Canuck @Prince of Hobyo @Bielsa @Amun @Bahal @666 @Gucci mane @SOMALI GENERAL

Karbaash this fool guys and dislike the video!!!

And this is her twitter account: https://mobile.twitter.com/xabiiba_

if you're not studying stem subjects in university I view you as a cancer to society!

Does anyone have any proof that says this is bull? The comments just say "these are lies" Please post some books that say otherwise, or something like that. The video is mostly talking about pre-Islam...where are our Somali sources/books that talk about ajnabis

You do realize this book, Unraveling Somalia: Race, Class, and the Legacy of Slavery by Catherine Besteman is talking about the 1900s and the video posted is talking about around the 600s-1200s right?

So Xabiiba decided to join Sspot and defends her video.

So Xabiiba decided to join Sspot and defends her video.

I won't be here for long hun, I just want someone to post something valuable that says it's not true, all I see are insults and "that's not true" "she's lying!" where's the scholarly approach? Where's the academic approach? I know we all can read, so show me.
The Arab Slave Trade happened in East Africa starting during the 7th century. We know that.

Who were they using before they started using Bantus in the horn of Africa?

IMG_3498.JPG
I won't be here for long hun, I just want someone to post something valuable that says it's not true, all I see are insults and "that's not true" "she's lying!" where's the scholarly approach? Where's the academic approach? I know we all can read, so show me.
The Arab Slave Trade happened in East Africa starting during the 7th century. We know that.

Who were they using before they started using Bantus in the horn of Africa?

Xabiiba read this note it was crime to enslave/selling of the Somalis in Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts