Somali women, SJW, BLM feminist says we were enslaved by Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

:mjlol::damn::dwill::kanyehmm:

Her first video typical of her species is "are Somalis black". She said that the diversity of Somalis appearances is due to the many different ethnic groups that settled in Somalia, as if a few thousand traders could change the genetic make up of an ethnic group numbering nearly 30 million.....

I am an inbred bastard from sool that is 99 % Somali, Cushitic. Now what you ??

and she made a meme as her thumbnail showing a picture of dark skin Somalis saying they are Arab, Caucasian not black

We need to destroy this vermin :jcoleno:

IMG_0654.JPG

maestro

Cultural revolution
Why do these BLM hoes fantasize about getting enslaved by Arabs?

Keep your sick perversions to yourselves you wastes of oxygen. The world doesn't need to know about your fetishes :tacky:

Apollo

VIP
I am an inbred bastard from sool that is 99 % Somali, Cushitic. Now what you ??

and she made a meme as her thumbnail showing a picture of dark skin Somalis saying they are Arab, Caucasian not black

We need to destroy this vermin :jcoleno:

There are a handful of SNP alleles that control one's skin tone. They make up only a tiny fraction of the total genome. Often a dark skin and a light skin Somali have the exact same overall ancestry profile despite different appearance.

I'd say only wide noses, protruding prognathic jaw bones (Bantu) or excessively hooked noses & too much body hair (Arab) are tell tale signs of recent foreign ancestry in a Somali, not their skin tone.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There are a handful of SNP alleles that control one's skin tone. They make up only a tiny fraction of the total genome. Often a dark skin and a light skin Somali have the exact same overall ancestry profile despite different appearance.

I'd say only wide noses, protruding prognathic jaw bones (Bantu) or excessively hooked noses & too much body hair (Arab) are tell tale signs of recent foreign ancestry in Somali, not their skin tone.
Skin tone is as a result of Somalia being so close to the equator. Somalis in the West are usually brown skin. Though, I don't think too much body hair is an indication of foreign ancestry, the others are correct.

images

He looks like an Arab with his nose, yet he's 3/4 Oromo.

Apollo

VIP
Skin tone is as a result of Somalia being so close to the equator. Somalis in the West are usually brown skin. Though, I don't think too much body hair is an indication of foreign ancestry, the others are correct.

images

He looks like an Arab with his nose, yet he's 3/4 Oromo.

Northern Oromos are Amharas who switched to the Oromo language in the 1600s/1700s. They aren't ethnic Oromos.

Many Northwest Oromos cluster with Amharas, far from the 'typical looking Oromos' in South-Central Ethiopia.

Northern Oromos are Amharas who switched to the Oromo language in the 1600s/1700s. They aren't ethnic Oromos.

Many Northwest Oromos cluster with Amharas, far from the 'typical looking Oromos' in South-Central Ethiopia.
Why would Amharas switch to the Oromo language? Weren't the Amhara (and other Habesha) primarily in the position of power? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought there was a policy of Amharisation of the Oromos in the empire.

Apollo

VIP
Why would Amharas switch to the Oromo language? Weren't the Amhara (and other Habesha) primarily in the position of power? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought there was a policy of Amharisation of the Oromos in the empire.

The Ethiopian highlands had a bunch of language shifts. Invading South Semites intermingled with Agaw tribes on a big scale (explaining the high J1 all over the Ethiopian highlands - but absent in the lowlands), some of these Agaws shifted back to Amharic and some shifted to Oromo.

Amharas, Tigrays, Agaws, and Northwest Oromos are genetically indistinguishable.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Every time one of these we wuz chained folk show up I gotta get treated to another chronology of our misdeeds over the past couple of thousands of years :mjcry:

Every time one of these we wuz chained folk show up I gotta get treated to another chronology of our misdeeds over the past couple of thousands of years :mjcry:

Somali Guilt the new White guilt :icon lol:

I have never seen a group of people take so much pride in such an awful history.

I have plenty of African friends, and these are very conscious people, I always argue away it was the Berber and their offsprings in Djibouti/Zeila that practiced this and these people claim Arab ancestry and are not indigenous Somali's

Luckily they back up my theory and claim Hashemite ancestry or Jaberti when they stupidly go to their forums to brag about this after they are asked, speaking of this, I never encountered a HAG engaging in this, in fact this made me curious now.

@Boqor Geeljire252

War ninyahow did you ever hear any history of us trading slaves or using them? Until recently, we didn't have any bantu's or Madow's that I knew off in our region.

@Warsheekh

Eebow those Madow's in Jowhar, does mudulood have any history of enslaving them that you know off?

in her other video she was saying somalis look "indian" because they mixed with indian/persian/arab settlers of mogadishu.

:susp:We're either trying to seek validation from Arabs, or African Americans. How hard is it to see that we're are our own unique people from Africa with our own dhaqan and luuqad? We might be required to explain to our little ones these simple facts from this point on. :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts