Somali Women shouldn't be allowed to serve in the Military

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why should women kill themselves in wars created by male greediness.

Women already already suffer as it is.
giphy.gif

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Let's call the female unit Al Hijab and put them in camo so they can snipe who is with me @Girls

Last edited:

Boogie

Why should women kill themselves in wars created by male greediness.

Women already already suffer as it is.
What does it have to do with the gender men fight wars that were created by people with extra chromosomes cause they are little babies

Last edited:
Suffer how? You mean giving birth and having periods once a month.:ohhh:

They suffer as collateral damage.

Men rape, murder and abuse women just to humiliate the opposing rival.

On top of that, the ones that survive have to bury their sons and husbands whilst providing their children despite being in poverty.

All of this happens because of men!

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
This will encourage the enemy on the other side of the trench to be extra determined and motivated if they hear women are sitting on the frontlines and men will be distracted when women is fighting alongside them.

IMO, women should only serve in the police and security “female only” units conducting roles around female criminals and suspects which is much protected and safer job.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Didn't women raise those rapists, killers and lunatics? Aren't women the main perpetrators of traditions like FGM? Many of my female relatives have the same sort of views that Manafesto has and are sometimes just as abusive as parents as their husbands if not worse. Women suffer in post-Neolithic societies for certain but this idea that women are saintly, innocent creatures and men are the devils who singlehandedly ruined society is very childish. You sistas are culpable for why society is the way it is in your own ways.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This Halimo serving in the special forces of the Somali Nationa Army named as Danab was recommended to me by YouTube.

Danab is a US specially trained Somali forces and is exclusively geared to partake in combat operations against Alshabaab and foreign subjects,sorta like the Marines.

Any way I believe Somali women or females in general shouldn't be serving in the military at all and that Somali government should let only males serve just like our Arab protgees and neighbors.

The United States also does not allow women to serve in the infantry and many other jobs within the army ranks and only allow females work at offices and secretarial settings.

There are two reasons for this:

A vast majority, as in the normal percentage, of women are not physically built to handle the stress of a soldier.

I have heard countless excuses of how some women can kick any guy's ass and blah blah blah. Of course, one person ignorant of the military would know that it has nothing to do with how well you can throw your fists (people who do think themselves a badass often wind up being the first ones to cry in boot camp).

Men and women are different, to reflect the different anatomy of men. 99% of all the women in Somalia are incapable of lifting me, my gear, my weapon, my pack (nearing 260 pounds) and their own equipment if I am wounded in a combat zone, much less carrying me for two miles to a helicopter for a medevac.

On top of this, I would like to see a woman go 90 days in a jungle or a desert
without a shower or any way to clean themselves whatsoever other than one pack of water not to mention their periods which is infact a health hazard after a while.

The second reason is because men are not psychologically strong enough to see a woman blown to shreds, because all our lives we have been taught to be gentlemen and look out for our mothers, sisters, wives, and daughters. It's a common Somali value.

Given this, if I were wounded and a female soldier wounded, a typical male soldier would more likely respond to the wounded female.

Another reason is because females are more prone to PTSD than males. It's bad enough that a lot of Somali men are suffering during the wars, but it would be far worse for women.

What do you think?Arguments?

What if she has a mans soul?

Didn't women raise those rapists, killers and lunatics? Aren't women the main perpetrators of traditions like FGM? Many of my female relatives have the same sort of views that Manafesto has and are sometimes just as abusive as parents as their husbands if not worse. Women suffer in post-Neolithic societies for certain but this idea that women are saintly, innocent creatures and men are the devils who singlehandedly ruined society is very childish. You sistas are culpable for why society is the way it is in your own ways.

So now mothers are being blamed for rape? What mother teaches her son to rape or think rape is acceptable? Somalia is a patriarchal society, so once the son hits 8, her influence is no longer the dominant influence. Men hang out with men and women hang out with women. Once your son reaches a certain age, he will no longer be around you like he used to. Also, we are all a product of society and guess who influences society? MEN.

Also, blaming women soley for FGM is a joke as the origins of FGM was to please men to curb female sexuality. Mothers are the main supporters of FGM mainly due to the fact that less than 40 years ago, a mother whose daughter did not undergo FGM was considered unmarriageable. You might think that not being married isn't a big thing from a privileged western lense, but marriage for women during our grandmothers generation was more than completing half their deen, but for survival as women hardly worked for an income. The key to money was men! The key to an easier life was men!

Furthermore, with regards to the destruction of Somalia. Was it women with their big jilbabs shooting, killing and raping? Women make up less than 1% of the violence in Somalia! There has been one or two suicide female bombers and those situations was considered really shocking because they were women!

Somalia, unlike the West is a patriarchal society. Women are not the decision makers whatsoever. We have a very few women in parliament and those women are not in high up positions as women being in the government let alone in high up positions is still controversial! And you have the audacity to suggest that women are just to blame? Don't insult people's intelligence.

No where did I suggest that women are saints! Women have their own faults and contribute to their own suffering due to internalised misogyny! Also, we have our own flaws, but messing up Somalia isn't one of them.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So now mothers are being blamed for rape. What mother teaches her son to rape or think rape is acceptable? Somalia is a patriarchal society so once the son hits 8, her influence is no longer the dominant influence. Men hang out with men and women hang out with women. Once your son reaches a certain age, he will no longer be around you like he used to.

Also, blaming women soley for FGM is a joke as the origins of FGM was to please men to curb female sexuality. Mothers are the main supporters of FGM mainly due to the fact that less than 40 years ago, a mother whose daughter did not undergo FGM was considered unmarriageable. You might think that not being married isn't a big thing from a privileged western lense, but marriage for women during our grandmothers generation was more than completely half their deen, but for survival as women hardly worked for an income. The key to money was men!

Furthermore, with regards to the destruction of Somalia. Was it women with their big jilbabs shooting, killing and raping? Women make up less than 1% of the violence in Somalia! There has been one or two suicide female bombers and those situations was considered really shocking because they were women!

Somalia, unlike the West is a patriarchal society. Women are not the decision makers whatsoever. We have a very few women in parliament and those women are not in high up positions as women being in the government let alone in high up positions is still controversial! And you have the audacity to suggest that women are just to blame? Don't insult people's intelligence.

No where did I suggest that women are saints! Women have their own faults and contribute to their own suffering due to internalised misogyny! Also, we have our own flaws, but messing up Somalia isn't one of them.

1611072077267.png

Boogie

They suffer as collateral damage.

Men rape, murder and abuse women just to humiliate the opposing rival.

On top of that, the ones that survive have to bury their sons and husbands whilst providing their children despite being in poverty.

So now mothers are being blamed for rape? What mother teaches her son to rape or think rape is acceptable? Somalia is a patriarchal society, so once the son hits 8, her influence is no longer the dominant influence. Men hang out with men and women hang out with women. Once your son reaches a certain age, he will no longer be around you like he used to. Also, we are all a product of society and guess who influences society? MEN.

Also, blaming women soley for FGM is a joke as the origins of FGM was to please men to curb female sexuality. Mothers are the main supporters of FGM mainly due to the fact that less than 40 years ago, a mother whose daughter did not undergo FGM was considered unmarriageable. You might think that not being married isn't a big thing from a privileged western lense, but marriage for women during our grandmothers generation was more than completing half their deen, but for survival as women hardly worked for an income. The key to money was men! The key to an easier life was men!

Angelina the average male doesnt have government powers doesnt kill or rape either average guy the average women isn't raped alhamdullah too

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Bottom line is, the problem with post-Neolithic societies is not either men or women but just the change in power dynamics across Human society after agriculture (plant and animal domestication) was discovered and spread. Resource accumulation became possible = hierarchies based around who controls the resources became possible. Agriculture causes population booms and topsoil degradation = there is a need to migrate and take new lands = conquest and warfare became more prevalent = men had to become more violent, boundary crossing, entitled and so forth and it became more prudent to marginalize women into being baby-making machines so this system can continue. I've oversimplified it but you get the gist. We're all victims of the fact that our ancestors ran into grain-eating and animal herding. Society wasn't usually this messed up when humans were Hunter-Gatherers. But anyway, the point is that I don't buy that the world will change much at all if women are in charge. Corporations run by women aren't any less exploitative than those run by men on average, for instance. The system is the problem, not a sex or individuals. The society at its core is the issue. It has incentivized men to be as they are now and, as you say, turned women into perpetrators of their own suffering in this system in part as well.

The west is not a patriarchal society? Are you sure about that?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bottom line is, the problem with post-Neolithic societies is not either men or women but just the change in power dynamics across Human society after agriculture (plant and animal domestication) was discovered and spread. Resource accumulation became possible = hierarchies based around who controls the resources became possible. Agriculture causes population booms and topsoil degradation = there is a need to migrate and take new lands = conquest and warfare became more prevalent = men had to become more violent, boundary crossing, entitled and so forth and it became more prudent to marginalize women into being baby-making machines so this system can continue. I've oversimplified it but you get the gist. We're all victims of the fact that our ancestors ran into grain-eating and animal herding. Society wasn't usually this messed up when humans were Hunter-Gatherers. But anyway, the point is that I don't buy that the world will change much at all if women are in charge. Corporations run by women aren't any less exploitative than those run by men on average, for instance. The system is the problem, not a sex or individuals. The society at its core is the issue. It has incentivized men to be as they are now and, as you say, turned women into perpetrators of their own suffering in this system in part as well.

The west is not a patriarchal society? Are you sure about that?

agriculture was discovered long time ago huuno

According to the Bible

The sons of Adam Cain & Abel started it. Abel the youngest was a sheep herder. Cain the oldest, was an earth grower. Both gave God the fruits of their labor. Cain, the agriculturalist sacrifice was not the best. Abel gave a good one, and thus Cain became jealous of his brother and killed him.

Trending