Somali Women shouldn't be allowed to serve in the Military

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This Halimo serving in the special forces of the Somali Nationa Army named as Danab was recommended to me by YouTube.

Danab is a US specially trained Somali forces and is exclusively geared to partake in combat operations against Alshabaab and foreign subjects,sorta like the Marines.

Any way I believe Somali women or females in general shouldn't be serving in the military at all and that Somali government should let only males serve just like our Arab protgees and neighbors.

The United States also does not allow women to serve in the infantry and many other jobs within the army ranks and only allow females work at offices and secretarial settings.

There are two reasons for this:

A vast majority, as in the normal percentage, of women are not physically built to handle the stress of a soldier.

I have heard countless excuses of how some women can kick any guy's ass and blah blah blah. Of course, one person ignorant of the military would know that it has nothing to do with how well you can throw your fists (people who do think themselves a badass often wind up being the first ones to cry in boot camp).

Men and women are different, to reflect the different anatomy of men. 99% of all the women in Somalia are incapable of lifting me, my gear, my weapon, my pack (nearing 260 pounds) and their own equipment if I am wounded in a combat zone, much less carrying me for two miles to a helicopter for a medevac.

On top of this, I would like to see a woman go 90 days in a jungle or a desert
without a shower or any way to clean themselves whatsoever other than one pack of water not to mention their periods which is infact a health hazard after a while.

The second reason is because men are not psychologically strong enough to see a woman blown to shreds, because all our lives we have been taught to be gentlemen and look out for our mothers, sisters, wives, and daughters. It's a common Somali value.

Given this, if I were wounded and a female soldier wounded, a typical male soldier would more likely respond to the wounded female.

Another reason is because females are more prone to PTSD than males. It's bad enough that a lot of Somali men are suffering during the wars, but it would be far worse for women.

What do you think?Arguments?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't see why not they won’t be as good as men but the more the more the better

I.am all up for gender equality however there will always be the notion of sex lingering in the air. Women in the military in many countries complain about how men treat them like sexual objects. Guess what.... its not going to get any better if a pair of breasts and vagina is sitting next to you in a fighting hole after you just got done killing a bunch of people.

I.am all up for gender equality however there will always be the notion of sex lingering in the air. Women in the military in many countries complain about how men treat them like sexual objects. Guess what.... its not going to get any better if a pair of breasts and vagina is sitting next to you in a fighting hole after you just got done killing a bunch of people.
We can segregate by genders :mjdontkno:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
We can segregate by genders :mjdontkno:
3n6o4v.jpg

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I agree. Women should not be fighting in the front lines in wars, but due to Somalia being desperate for soldiers they wont be applying any standards anytime soon. But women not being allowed in the military all together is stupid. One of the reasons why America won ww2 was because they started recruiting women as pilots, mechanics, and to build weaponry.

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I agree. Women should not be fighting in the front lines in wars, but due to Somalia being desperate for soldiers they wont be applying any standards anytime soon. But women not being in the military all together is stupid. One of the reasons why America won ww2 was because they started requiring women as pilots, mechanics. and to build weaponry.
I went on a ww2 plane before

I agree. Women should not be fighting in the front lines in wars, but due to Somalia being desperate for soldiers they wont be applying any standards anytime soon. But women not being in the military all together is stupid. One of the reasons why America won ww2 was because they started requiring women as pilots, mechanics. and to build weaponry.
Somalia used to have a high amount of females in the military during Siad Barres time AUN smart man

And there were no cases of rape in the millitary due to everyone being happy and a strict government

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I mean the men aren’t doing any better, it’s only right we step in and take it from here :fantasia2:
Waad isla fiicantahay lol

How about you go out on the battlefield and your husband gets fresh with your friend who stuck around :diddyass::dead:

Trending

Latest posts