Somali women must get 50% of all political seats.

Dr Maryam qasim is ashraf. Sharifta Ogaden they call them. They live with them. Married to a millionaire well connected Ogaden husband.

also remember the female dir MP who wanted a pro gay law 2 months ago. She kept trying. Females lack wisdom and will bring in things against Islam. Politics is not their forte

I agree as a man I've always advocated for somali women to take power. Its a given women are alot more sincere and hard working, its the women that saved our society. Lets give them a chance. Everytime I see a female minister you can see how much work she's done.

Just look at the minister of health latest briefing, her honesty and frankness is rather remarkable.

Why do you hate Ethiopia? You're just a dameer
And you're a larper. :ftw9nwa: you don't want your hair getting caught in more knota due to All these lies. It's best you be proud of where you're truly from like the other 2 bug eyed clowns.

Ethiopians hate Somalis & Somalia so the hate is Mutual.

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
"Never will succeed such a nation as lets their affairs carried out by a woman." (Bukhari, Maghazi, 82, Fitan, 18; Tirmidhi, Fitan, 75; Nasai, Qudat, 8; Ahmad b. Hanbal, V, 43, 51, 38, 47).

they cannot hold positions of power such as governor or prime minster but they can be judges according to hanafis.

"Never will succeed such a nation as lets their affairs carried out by a woman." (Bukhari, Maghazi, 82, Fitan, 18; Tirmidhi, Fitan, 75; Nasai, Qudat, 8; Ahmad b. Hanbal, V, 43, 51, 38, 47).

they cannot hold positions of power such as governor or prime minster but they can be judges according to hanafis.

I agree with the quote. As muslims we should try to observe the deen in every regard. The issue is with the type of leadership we have had for so long women are frustrated.

We have been letdown on literally every issue and our opinions ignored. It would be easier for women to accept not receiving high office if the country was being run properly. To be blunt it will eventually happen. Maybe not in the presidential role but more women will join politics.

And you're a larper. :ftw9nwa: you don't want your hair getting caught in more knota due to All these lies. It's best you be proud of where you're truly from like the other 2 bug eyed clowns.

Ethiopians hate Somalis & Somalia so the hate is Mutual.
I was expecting a logical response from you. You've just confirmed you're an idiot. Low iq dameer. May Allah protect Ethiopia from dameers like you

I was expecting a logical response from you. You've just confirmed you're an idiot. Low iq dameer. May Allah protect Ethiopia from dameers like you
Ethiopia can't even protect ethnic groups from killing each other. Allah doesn't protect Waaq Worshippers & Cannibals from killing each other. So cope. You're already destroying each other.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: #FreeEntertainment

Attachments

• ElOApXLXgAE23FT.jpeg
    ElOApXLXgAE23FT.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 53

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I agree that Somali women should have some representation in the government but once they join the seats they will just represent their clan. They will just follow the same cycle as the men in power. Everything goes back to tribal politics and that is the root of corruption. None of this has anything to do with gender. If you fix the system that supports division then you can establish a better structure of governing.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Caraweelo is said to have ruled Galbeed I dont know what clan she was people say Ogaden but I think she is pre-expansion.

Arro-weelo, literally means ruler of the entire land, refers to a legendary queen in the Tiirri Era. Tirri was a powerful, ancient Somali tribe occupying half of the country including and Harar plateau. The term tiir itself means pillar, so tirri means pillar people.

The capital of her kingdom was called Murihi which is located in Sanaag. That is where she is buried and there is a tradition over there where the men throw rocks at her grave and the women put flowers to her grave.

I find it amusing when Somali women find Arroweelo empowering but don't know she was solely responsible for introducing FGM to the Somali society.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
I agree that Somali women should have some representation in the government but once they join the seats they will just represent their clan. They will just follow the same cycle as the men in power. Everything goes back to tribal politics and that is the root of corruption. None of this has anything to do with gender. If you fix the system that supports division then you can establish a better structure of governing.
women are just as tribal as men ragga ma dhaamaan

Arro-weelo, literally means ruler of the entire land, refers to a legendary queen in the Tiirri Era. Tirri was a powerful, ancient Somali tribe occupying half of the country including and Harar plateau. The term tiir itself means pillar, so tirri means pillar people.

The capital of her kingdom was called Murihi which is located in Sanaag. That is where she is buried and there is a tradition over there where the men throw rocks at her grave and the women put flowers to her grave.

I find it amusing when Somali women find Arroweelo empowering but don't know she was solely responsible for introducing FGM to the Somali society.
fgm is done by somali mothers. even in the west we hear about hooyos being imprisoned for fgm not aabos

I need more info on this walaal! Araweelo was notorious for castrating men and believed in female empowerment. FGM goes directly against her standpoint.

woman CANNOT become judges, Islam does not allow them,

please bring me evidence from a authentic hadith or a authentic prove from one of the madhabs that females are allowed to become judges

a female cannot even be a witness alone on her own in court/marriage/testimony etc, what makes you think she can become a judge ?

please stop making things up about Islam, you state a point with Zero evidence, cut it out dude,

The majority of scholars are of the view that it is not permissible for a woman to be appointed as a judge, and if she is appointed, the one who appointed her is sinning, and her appointment is invalid, and her judgements carry no weight, no matter what ruling she passes. This is the view of the Maalikis, Shaafa’is and Hanbalis, and of some of the Hanafis.

Royalflush

novacane
woman CANNOT become judges, Islam does not allow them,

please bring me evidence from a authentic hadith or a authentic prove from one of the madhabs that females are allowed to become judges

a female cannot even be a witness alone on her own in court/marriage/testimony etc, what makes you think she can become a judge ?

please stop making things up about Islam, you state a point with Zero evidence, cut it out dude,
In contrast to the two forbidding and permissive opinions, the scholars of the Hanafi school of thought and Ibn Qassem of the Maliki school[8] believed that it is permissible to appoint a woman to certain positions in certain areas. For example, they allowed the appointment of a female judge to matters on which she could serve as a witness, which is to say, on any matter, except Hudud (Penal Law) and Qisas (Criminal Law).[9]

According to an opinion of other Hanafi religious scholars, the appointment of a woman to a judicial position is prohibited, but if one is appointed, her rulings are binding. These scholars explain that belonging to the male gender is a required qualification of a judge, but they differ on the validity of a judgments ruled by a female judge. They ruled that if a woman was appointed to a judicial position, her ruling is binding, even though her appointment to the position is prohibited in the first place, as long as ruling is based on Shari'a laws and as long as the ruling is not in the realm of criminal law or penal law; in these areas, she is neither entitled to judge nor to testify.[10]

tho i am with the shafi madhab and dont recognise this opinion as valid. i just said its what some hanafi scholars believe however i dont agree with it as they dont have concrete evidence

In contrast to the two forbidding and permissive opinions, the scholars of the Hanafi school of thought and Ibn Qassem of the Maliki school[8] believed that it is permissible to appoint a woman to certain positions in certain areas. For example, they allowed the appointment of a female judge to matters on which she could serve as a witness, which is to say, on any matter, except Hudud (Penal Law) and Qisas (Criminal Law).[9]
According to an opinion of other Hanafi religious scholars, the appointment of a woman to a judicial position is prohibited, but if one is appointed, her rulings are binding. These scholars explain that belonging to the male gender is a required qualification of a judge, but they differ on the validity of a judgments ruled by a female judge. They ruled that if a woman was appointed to a judicial position, her ruling is binding, even though her appointment to the position is prohibited in the first place, as long as ruling is based on Shari'a laws and as long as the ruling is not in the realm of criminal law or penal law; in these areas, she is neither entitled to judge nor to testify.[10]

tho i am with the shafi madhab and dont recognise this opinion as valid. i just said its what some hanafi scholars believe however i dont agree with it as they dont have concrete evidence

seriously, that is the best source you can bring me? Israel appointing a female Muslim judge?

can we not bring evidence from a Islamic based nation/authority,

good for Israel bringing in arabs into mainstream politics and civic society, but we need examples of a Muslim majority country

Tell me hablo, gabdho, haween... why Somali women don't band together and get this nation together?

Somali men are intent on marginalising women politically and they cite all sorts of dubious rules but at the same time, Somali women back home are the ones operating small businesses or even at times, doing manual labour.

So, if Somali women are forced to work in the public and private sphere, why on earth do we allow these males to sideline us politically?

When warfare happens, Somali men get killed, which is a dignified way to go, but Somali women and girls, are raped and left to suffer all sorts of physical, emotional and psychological scars.

Somali women are the ones left behind to raise and protect families. If we take a census, I bet Somali women are more than 50% of Somalia's population.

I say all this to say, Somali women must protest nationwide and fight to get 50%, not less, of ALL political seats in all Federal states.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Europe have plenty of female leaders, like Germany. Then see where your corrupt and lazy male leaders have led you.

Keep selecting your male leaders based on tribes and see where they will lead you in the future. Good luck.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Women should get 0 seats. This idea is totally in contradiction with Islamic teachings as they cannot be in leadership roles. At the very most, a few women should have non-voting observer status and not be mingling with men but in another room watching via video This is not a controversial idea. This is pure Islam. Follow it!