Somali women must get 50% of all political seats.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have commented on here few times before and I will say it again, Somalia will prosper and get out of this misery if women are allowed to rule.

We as men has failed and honestly most of men politicians turn out to conning, evil, narcissistic and calculating sociopaths.

Let us try women to rule us, may be this our last cue, let's be honest we are a cursed society because we oppress and sideline women and minorities.

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Tell me hablo, gabdho, haween... why Somali women don't band together and get this nation together?

Somali men are intent on marginalising women politically and they cite all sorts of dubious rules but at the same time, Somali women back home are the ones operating small businesses or even at times, doing manual labour.

So, if Somali women are forced to work in the public and private sphere, why on earth do we allow these males to sideline us politically?

When warfare happens, Somali men get killed, which is a dignified way to go, but Somali women and girls, are raped and left to suffer all sorts of physical, emotional and psychological scars.

Somali women are the ones left behind to raise and protect families. If we take a census, I bet Somali women are more than 50% of Somalia's population.

I say all this to say, Somali women must protest nationwide and fight to get 50%, not less, of ALL political seats in all Federal states.

wallahi tbh the women in the Somali parliament are at least way more than women pms in Europe. There’s a lot of town mayors that are women in xamar as well. But let’s go for our 50%

Stop being paranoid lol. I'm pro Ethiopia , we have a lot to learn from a country like them. If I wasn't Somali, I would have said so. There's nothing prestigious about being Somali. I have eaten raw meat also, it tastes great
What does Somalia have to learn from them? Get China to build trains, trains, Dam's. If you're Somali then I'm from Pluto :ftw9nwa:, I've not seen any pro-Somalia ppl from Ethiopia so no need to use 1-2 Somali words to solidify your points, I could also say the same for being Ethiopian or many other nations (the world isn't doing to well generally speaking). You might as well chew a plastic bag seasoned with salt & pepper if you think raw meat tastes nice.

Last edited:
What does Somalia have to learn from them? Get China to build trains, trains, Dam's. If you're Somali then I'm from Pluto :ftw9nwa:, I've not seen any pro-Somalia ppl from Ethiopia so no need to use 1-2 Somali words to solidify your points, I could also say the same for being Ethiopian or many other nations (the world isn't doing to well generally speaking). You might as well chew a plastic bag seasoned with salt & pepper if you think raw meat tastes nice.
Why do you hate Ethiopia? You're just a dameer

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Somalia must have had a matriarchal history, I don't think Arawello is a myth, I think we actually had a female ruler. Maybe Arawello was the Queen Hatsheput of the Land of Punt.

Whatever, you all see how strong Somali women are, they rule the nest, unlike other ethnic groups where the men even make decisions on how the house is managed.

If we had a truly patriarchal society, there would be more merit for what sexist Somali males have to say about power-sharing but we know it's bullshit. Don't let these people who have been brainwashed by patriarchal Arabs try to cite the religion, they are cherry-picking what they want and don't want.

Somali women even manage the family finances through ayuuto, hagbad, shaloongo or whatever you call it.
Tell me why a woman who does EVERYTHING in society, is not allowed to hold equal political power!

Somalia needs nurturing, maternal energy. Time for a revolution. Let's take our 50%!
Caraweelo is said to have ruled Galbeed I dont know what clan she was people say Ogaden but I think she is pre-expansion.

Somalia doesnt need nurturing energy it needs the intense fire of youth something I believe can only be provided by young men.
The kitchen is not in the parliament:manny:
I thank god that I was made an Ogaden such wisdom. :icon e ugeek:

The kitchen is not in the parliament:manny:

This old jahil is neither a Prophet or Allah(swt) so the ignorance he spews is based on his backward culture and his lack of Islamic knowledge. One of the rights Allah(swt) gave women, is the right to education, which means a woman can study politics AND be in the parliament if she chooses. If you are actually taking this old destructive jahil serious, than we are truly doomed because we will have young people like you to carry out his legacy of his jahilnimo next and as a result, Somalia will forever be a failed state. The old jahil hails from a region where the people are mostly poor, oppressed, uneducated and occupied, if this jahil and the rest who claim to lead that region were better than Somali women, if they cant free themselves, than, they could have found a solution to the plethora of issues plaguing his region, but no, he is busy always being a loud mouth old jahil who has no direction or solutions to fix his region.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@PuntiteQueen My dear sister, I don't know what got into you but please be careful with spreading messages that directly contradict the teachings of our religion.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I have commented on here few times before and I will say it again, Somalia will prosper and get out of this misery if women are allowed to rule.

We as men has failed and honestly most of men politicians turn out to conning, evil, narcissistic and calculating sociopaths.

Let us try women to rule us, may be this our last cue, let's be honest we are a cursed society because we oppress and sideline women and minorities.
Your message contradicts what our prophet told us 1400 years ago.

he said, “No people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper.”

This old jahil is neither a Prophet or Allah(swt) so the ignorance he spews is based on his backward culture and his lack of Islamic knowledge. One of the rights Allah(swt) gave women, is the right to education, which means a woman can study politics AND be in the parliament if she chooses. If you are actually taking this old destructive jahil serious, than we are truly doomed because we will have young people like you to carry out his legacy of his jahilnimo next and as a result, Somalia will forever be a failed state. The old jahil hails from a region where the people are mostly poor, oppressed, uneducated and occupied, if this jahil and the rest who claim to lead that region were better than Somali women, if they cant free themselves, than, they could have found a solution to the plethora of issues plaguing his region, but no, he is busy always being a loud mouth old jahil who has no direction or solutions to fix his region.
The jaahil is you, this man have far more experience than you and learn how to respect your elders:snoop:

The jaahil is you, this man have far more experience than you and learn how to respect your elders:snoop:

His experience is not of value if he hasnt used it to solve the issues we face. Secondly, we are not speaking of his experiences but his jahil claim that women do not belong in politics when Islam states other wise. Also, women in politics is not gaal invention as he says, it existed pre white people. Since the Prophets(pbh) time there were Muslim women leaders who lead prominent roles. The Prophets(pbh) wives were Educated, successful women. Even if the govt gave me every essential need to survive as he suggested, I still have the right to choose, as long as the Islamic conditions on me is met of course, if I want to be in politics. How on earth are we ever going to move forward when Somali men, young and old would rather defend each other rather than correct one another when they are wrong.

Last edited:
His experience is not of value if he hasnt used it to solve the issues we face. Secondly, we are not speaking of his experiences but his jahil claim that women do not belong in politics when Islam states other wise. Also, women in politics is not gaal invention as he says, it existed pre white people. Since the Prophets(pbh) time there were Muslim women leaders who lead prominent roles. The Prophets(pbh) wives were Educated, successful women. Even if the govt gave me every essential need to survive as he suggested, I still have the right to choose, as long as the Islamic conditions on me is met of course, if I want to be in politics. How on earth are we ever going to move forward when Somali men, young and old would rather defend each other rather than correct one another when they are wrong.
The woman's job is to stay at home and take care of the children. While the man is out and earning money the woman should teach the children their language, diin and culture that's a hooyo.:lawd:

We as Somali Women have allowed Somali men to rule for decades and look what they did to our country. Somali men have let down ever Somali alive and dead because of their horrible leadership. We need to stand up now and show them how a country is really run side they obviously don’t know how.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Cali Shucaac is a Halgame and an elder he may be wrong and he is known for saying alot of controversy but he is above insulting in my opinion. I wont even get into the rest of this bait post.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
As for women ruling its not allowed in the religion I do believe they should have some representation in the government just not at the major ministerial positions.

I dont see how anyone could extrapolate that a place engulfed in war could benefit from female leadership or “feminine energy”. Women will not be able in reigning in there clans let alone an entire nation of them. Women and men have different avenues this is one of them and women should respect that.

More on this issue here

We as Somali Women have allowed Somali men to rule for decades and look what they did to our country. Somali men have let down ever Somali alive and dead because of their horrible leadership. We need to stand up now and show them how a country is really run side they obviously don’t know how.

There is no way of taking power from them except through force or wait it out until they wipe each other off. They are already doing a good job of that anyways.

Trending

Latest posts