Somali women lose their Dhaqan when they marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ahaha want all the halimos to yourself lol aint nothing wrong with choices bro relax as long he is Muslim dont get your blood pressure to maxi lol roll your sleeves there will be thousands more to come since we're all over the world.

The "As long as he is Muslim" argument is among the dumbest ive heard. It has been proven interracial marriages are Marxist athiest invention

So long these dumb Somali niggas are slaves to their "Somali Queens" you shouldnt be surpeised when they disrespect you any chance they get. The only solution is to get out my niggas. :manny:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So long these dumb Somali niggas are slaves to their "Somali Queens" you shouldnt be surpeised when they disrespect you any chance they get. The only solution is to get out my niggas. :manny:
Foreign women are not virgins tho sxb, how will you work around that problem?

I'll never understand how Somali guys are in love/so loyal to group of people that disrespect them, create fake narratives about them and slander them any chance they get.

@Abdisamad3

Where did you get those numbers from? Did you multiply your (anecdotal) home numbers and came up with 90%? Interesting.

I know for a fact Somali females are easy and give it up to anyone who smiles at them be it a hairy Kurdish, Arab or any other race.. They are promiscuous and easy.. But I don't care anyways.. I'm tired of them acting like gods gift on earth when reality is much different.

I know for a fact Somali females are easy and give it up to anyone who smiles at them be it a hairy Kurdish, Arab or any other race.. They are promiscuous and easy.. But I don't care anyways.. I'm tired of them acting like gods gift on earth when reality is much different.

@Abdisamad3

Bro, I feel your hurt, how many did run with “hairy Kurdish and Arab men”?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
90% of Somalis girls are open..
Not many of them are virgins.. But they lie allot
Western Somali women I would never marry at all. I know they are promiscious.
With foreign women,only way is to go to Muslim country with values and from rural areas. City folk are to be avoided. They hoe around alot

Most Somali girls look average at best a 5/10, the Sabrina girl is one of the few exceptions, so don't be confused ladies and think you'll get an Idris Elba. Even this girl Sabrina is not more than a 7, but Idris has not that high expectations. But we should be happy that he didn't take one of our very few really attractive women.
:sass2:

Actually people argue, that Somali women don't marry out that much, but the truth is they don't even get the opportunity, because no attractive Ajanbi wants them. On the other hand you'll have this average looking Farax, who is with this attractive Pakastani girl, which looks better than 99% of Xalimos. I think the brother could not care less what salty Xalimos say about him, when his left toe of his girlfriend looks better than them.
:manny:
:comeon: have you watched the video or?

@Abdisamad3

Bro, I feel your hurt, how many did run with “hairy Kurdish and Arab men”?
Nah bro..
I wasn't even into Somali females.. I always preferred foreign women like white blue eyed blond girls.. But nevertheless I've always respected Somali females and sow them as my sisters.. I'm live let live kinda person.. But I see these Somali females are acting like their shit don't stink and that's why I'm stating how the reality on the ground looks like.. They defend every hoochie female while putting down all good men, I'm tired of this bullshit.

Western Somali women I would never marry at all. I know they are promiscious.
With foreign women,only way is to go to Muslim country with values and from rural areas. City folk are to be avoided. They hoe around alot

@Samaalic Era

Sxb, that’s a massive statement full of baloney. If some guy comes to your house asking to marry your sister, will you give him such advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending