Somali women lose their Dhaqan when they marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Somali girls look average at best a 5/10, the Sabrina girl is one of the few exceptions, so don't be confused ladies and think you'll get an Idris Elba. Even this girl Sabrina is not more than a 7, but Idris has not that high expectations. But we should be happy that he didn't take one of our very few really attractive women.
:sass2:

Actually people argue, that Somali women don't marry out that much, but the truth is they don't even get the opportunity, because no attractive Ajanbi wants them. On the other hand you'll have this average looking Farax, who is with this attractive Pakastani girl, which looks better than 99% of Xalimos. I think the brother could not care less what salty Xalimos say about him, when his left toe of his girlfriend looks better than them.
:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Most Somali girls look average at best a 5/10, the Sabrina girl is one of the few exceptions, so don't be confused ladies and think you'll get an Idris Elba. Even this girl Sabrina is not more than a 7, but Idris has not that high expectations. But we should be happy that he didn't take one of our very few really attractive women.
:sass2:

Actually people argue, that Somali women don't marry out that much, but the truth is they don't even get the opportunity, because no attractive Ajanbi wants them. On the other hand you'll have this average looking Farax, who is with this attractive Pakastani girl, which looks better than 99% of Xalimos. I think the brother could not care less what salty Xalimos say about him, when his left toe of his girlfriend looks better than them.
:manny:
Sabrina is veryyy average. If that’s what you consider the upper eschelon of Somali women, and the typical Somali girl is under that, I don’t know what to tell you about the kind of Somalis you’re seeing. I don’t care about the rest. I’m only answering, bc this first paragraph in reference to Somali women is seriously an insult lol.

Sabrina is veryyy average. If that’s what you consider the upper eschelon of Somali women, and the typical Somali girl is under that, I don’t know what to tell you about the kind of Somalis you’re seeing. I don’t care about the rest. I’m only answering, bc this first paragraph in reference to Somali women is seriously an insult lol.

She is nothing special, but looks decent for a Somali woman. Still you are right i was to generous, she is a 6. So you telling me majority of Somali girls look better than Sabrina ?

Sxb imagine laying beside this deformed futo every night.. I can just imagine all the poisonous gazes this brother has to inhale every night :9uoofqd:

Anyway most Somali females look pretty on the face due to the Somali cushitic non bantu fenotype.. But when it comes to the body lord have mercy on them :yloezpe:

Are you saying you look better than sabrina? Are you drop dead gorgeous?

VixR

Veritas
What does me being Bosniak have to do with you unjustfully bashing honest hard working Somali men? It is totally uncalled for.
Bosniak indeed. How come out of all the countries you could pretend to hail from, you chose another country scarred (albeit recovering) from civil war?

VixR

Veritas
So if he doesn't support your feminist bullshit then he's lying about his origin?
And what feminist bullshit would that be?

Guys don’t care about each other.

If you were to find a comment online that said, “Jewish, or White, Black, Russian, Bosnian, Syrian, Ethiopian, Pakistani, Nigerian, Arab, etc men are/aren’t X/Y/Z”, you as an unmentioned Somali man wouldn’t go out of your way to dislike the comment, nor to defend said men.

It’s not rocket science, it’s common sense. He’s 1000% a Somali. A very triggered one, in fact, and probably w/ a giant forehead to match.

Sxb imagine laying beside this deformed futo every night.. I can just imagine all the poisonous gazes this brother has to inhale every night :9uoofqd:

Anyway most Somali females look pretty on the face due to the Somali cushitic non bantu fenotype.. But when it comes to the body lord have mercy on them :yloezpe:

Brother don't make me break my fast :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loooool you are a Faraax through and through

:chrisfreshhah:

So that's beside the point..
Why are you defending females like Sabrina who
A. Drinks alkohol
B. Have sex before marriage with a gaal
C. Exposes her deformed futo like gaal women in swimsuit

All while writing shit about somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts