Somali women kidnapped a small baby After woman didnt pay off her debt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You tried making a stupid correlation between this video and the treatment of kids in the south dont try winning icitiraaf points over this video and that comment

Isn't this an evident of your culture's downside? We really don't share dhaqan at all :faysalwtf: We (authentic Somalis) have always had a rule of not harming Birmageydo (Women & Children) and not only do you people burn grandma's but kidnap kids as well :snoop:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
And the audacity for her to do an interview while holding the baby!!!!!

If I was the mother I would have kick drop her!!!!!

Isn't this an evident of your culture's downside? We really don't share dhaqan at all :faysalwtf: We (authentic Somalis) have always had a rule of not harming Birmageydo (Women & Children) and not only do you people burn grandma's but kidnap kids as well :snoop:
The oromo is also your kind in the words of F ali waraab these kinds is closer than you than youre fellow somalis :siilaanyolaugh:
Dont bullshit me with you're white knight act you'll throw anyone under the buss for icitiraaf points

TooMacaan

VIP
Nope we have warlord, killers all types of criminals. And for that reason we don't want to import more Ethiopian criminals.
Ok, that is fair enough. I was just curious because majority of Somali on here talk about Oromos as being the same people or as brothers/sisters (due to cushite and Islamic connection) and how some hate all those Ethiopians except for the Oromos.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
The oromo is also your kind in the words of F ali waraab these kinds is closer than you than youre fellow somalis :siilaanyolaugh:
Dont bullshit me with you're white knight act you'll throw anyone under the buss for icitiraaf points

Keep running on circles and dodging the topic in hand, Shameless people your kind :kodaksmiley:

Ok, that is fair enough. I was just curious because majority of Somali on here talk about Oromos as being the same people or as brothers/sisters (due to cushite and Islamic connection) and how some hate all those Ethiopians except for the Oromos.

We don't hate the Oromo as people but we don't like them because they are expansionists and in the past we had wars with them, even today we are losing more lands to them. Last week Ogaden had lost lot of Somali districts to them in the peace agreement. They will come and live with you then multiple very fast and claim the land to them. Right now Somalis are fighting with Oromo because of the city dire dawa.
Some members here are very naive and brain washed with cushite brotherhood (that separated us more than 4000 years ago)

Last edited:
Initially I thought it was politically motivated excuse to deport them but if he is caught with the little girl and blood on his person, it's hard to counter that. I've never heard of these things being done by Cushites (usually I hear of this with Indigenous South Americans, Bantus, or some kind of aboriginal islander) but wow, that is a horrible case. It's still an individual thing though, I don't think Oromos (or Oromo culture) should be generalized by this rare incident. Poor kid and I can't imagine what her parents had to go through.

Ethiopians have this cannibal culture going on for them. Remember they still have pagans.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/40466862?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

TooMacaan

VIP
We don't hate the Oromo as people but we don't like them because they are expansionists and in the past we had wars with them, even today we are losing more lands to them. Last week Ogaden had lost lot of Somali districts to them in the peace agreement. They will come and live with you then multiple very fast and claim the land to them. Right now Somalis are fighting with Oromo because of the city dire dawa.
Some members here are very naive and brain washed with cushite brotherhood (that separated more than 4000 years ago)
I personally like the Oromos I know irl but I get what you mean about the overall history/culture of expansionism and the rabbit breeding :icon lol:. I remember talking to this one Harari girl not too long ago who told of a similar story about Oromos currently being the majority in Harar and how most Hararis ended up relocating to Ogaden (specifically Dire). I don't really understand how they are successfully able to reproduce though and why can't Somalis as well as Hararis breed and increase their numbers like them? They don't marry multiple wives do they? And how do they afford all those kids?

This is why I will never invest in somalia :fittytousand:

like my father.
u can never find this daqan anywhere else

I don't want my twins to get kidnapped becoz I forgot to pay for my meal

Worst had happened to Somalis in Southafrica from stoning to cutting them to pieces. Also check the crime levels in South America.

I personally like the Oromos I know irl but I get what you mean about the overall history/culture of expansionism and the rabbit breeding :icon lol:. I remember talking to this one Harari girl not too long ago who told of a similar story about Oromos currently being the majority in Harar and how most Hararis ended up relocating to Ogaden (specifically Dire). I don't really understand how they are successfully able to reproduce though and why can't Somalis as well as Hararis breed and increase their numbers like them? They don't marry multiple wives do they? And how do they afford all those kids?

First they are agricultural communities unlike us nomadic societies. They live in most fertile lands in Ethiopia but the government sells their lands to foreign investors. Plus, the western churches/NGO helped them in Ethiopia. while our region (Ogaden)is deprived from all the help. Second, the cannibalism. There is joke that Ethiopians are only people who multiple during famine.

Worst had happened to Somalis in Southafrica from stoning to cutting them to pieces. Also check the crime levels in South America.
They kill poor africans who are doing better than them and raid small corner shops but they can't even look at wealthy somali businessmen in johannesburg and cape town. Sa is safer than angola and somalia

Young Popeye

Call me pops

Many Hararis relocated to Somalia, to escape Amhara invasions and political oppression. Hararis would be 1 million today, if the Amharas didnt do their ethnic genocide in Harar. Amharas also began pushing oromos towards the town in order to marginalize hararis. The Oromos didnt have self pride in their ethnicity, therefore they would pretend to be Amhara or christian for political gains. Most have now switched back to being Oromo/muslim, due to Tigray's new system. So to answer your question, you need to participate in subversion, while having no morals whatsoever..

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Bunch of farming peasants.

Always outnumber pastoralists in the end, although they are generally stronger until there is an actual civilization beyond disorganized farmsteads.

TooMacaan

VIP
Many Hararis relocated to Somalia, to escape Amhara invasions and political oppression. Hararis would be 1 million today, if the Amharas didnt do their ethnic genocide in Harar. Amharas also began pushing oromos towards the town in order to marginalize hararis. The Oromos didnt have self pride in their ethnicity, therefore they would pretend to be Amhara or christian for political gains. Most have now switched back to being Oromo/muslim, due to Tigray's new system. So to answer your question, you need to participate in subversion, while having no morals whatsoever..
What do you mean by "you need to participate in subversion, while having no morals whatsoever"...? The Harari people have a very beautiful culture and I'd love to learn more about them(especially about the unique role of women, the architecture, Gey Sinan, etc) but sadly, you are right...they have dwindled in numbers. Nonetheless, I was speaking about the current situation between the Muslim Oromos and the Muslim Hararis in Harar/Oromia so I don't see the reason to bring in Xabashi talk or about how Oromos have no "self pride" when that is no longer of main relevance today.

My question is more of why don't Harari's (of today) breed more and reclaim the great city of Harar instead of still continuing to leave? And why don't the Somalis residing in Ogaden also breed more in Dire...if they truly wish to combat so called "Oromo expansionism" (although some Ogadeni posters have informed me their situation is a consequence of the general Somali nature/Pastorialist lifestyle)?

What do you mean by "you need to participate in subversion, while having no morals whatsoever"...? The Harari people have a very beautiful culture and I'd love to learn more about them(especially about the unique role of women, the architecture, Gey Sinan, etc) but sadly, you are right...they have dwindled in numbers. Nonetheless, I was speaking about the current situation between the Muslim Oromos and the Muslim Hararis in Harar/Oromia so I don't see the reason to bring in Xabashi talk or about how Oromos have no "self pride" when they are no longer relevant today.

My question is more of why don't Harari's (of today) breed more and reclaim the great city of Harar instead of still continuing to leave? And why don't Somalis in Ogaden also breed more in Dire, if they truly wish to combat so called "Oromo expansionism" (although some Ogadeni posters have informed me their situation is a consequence of the general Somali nature/Pastorialist lifestyle)?
They invest Jack shit in the galbeed because of general tension and anti-ethiopian sentiment, they mostly invest in oromia (theyre economic heart) and north (habesha territory) most Somalis afar and other ethnic groupe don't get anything no schools hostpitals or Job oppurtinity etc. making live their significantly harder

TooMacaan

VIP
They invest Jack shit in the galbeed because of general tension and anti-ethiopian sentiment, they mostly invest in oromia (theyre economic heart) and north (habesha territory) most Somalis afar and other ethnic groupe don't get anything no schools hostpitals or Job oppurtinity etc. making live their significantly harder
But the current Ethio gov is also anti-Ethiopia themselves and I've seen a lot of Ogadenis cuck for the regime, wave the current Ethio flag,and even protest against the fact that Oromos/Amharas are protesting the regime :icon e confused:. Under the current gov, the Somalis in the Galbeed enjoy ethnic federalism (which many argue wouldn't be possible under the Amharas) while still getting the benefits of citizenship as well (they can easily move to the Capital, start businesses, etc.).

Tbh, I don't hear of much tension coming from the Ogaden regions as I do coming from the Oromia regions...and the gov definitely doesn't invest in Oromia. They dislike Oromos just as much as the Somalis (if not more)...why do you think it's the Oromos who are suffering and protesting the most? The only reason it might appear otherwise is because the government are not idiots: they use Oromos to their benefit because a lot of the valuable agriculture (which they are dependent on) is located in that region. Also, since Oromos are the largest demographic, the gov knows better than to totally isolate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending