Somali women kidnapped a small baby After woman didnt pay off her debt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy the land in your region or your village, your relatives/ clan will guard the land/farm for you even if you leave the country.
This is why I will never invest in somalia :fittytousand:

like my father.
u can never find this daqan anywhere else

I don't want my twins to get kidnapped becoz I forgot to pay for my meal

TooMacaan

VIP
Didnt you hear the story? An Oromo ate a girl in Burco, Oromos eat raw meat and drink "cow" blood
:faysalwtf:No, I never heard that story...link pls???
Aren't the majority of Oromos Muslims by the way? Let alone consuming little children, how are they permitted to drink cow blood?:mugshotman:

Aren't the majority of Oromos Muslims by the way? Let alone consuming little children, how are they permitted to drink cow blood?:mugshotman:

A big chunk of them follow traditional animism and the muslim/christian ones have a lot of gaalo customs that they follow like drinking blood.

They kidnapped lot of SL kids and some of them were arrested in tarhibing the kids to Yemen.

TooMacaan

VIP

A big chunk of them follow traditional animism and the muslim/christian ones have a lot of gaalo customs that they follow like drinking blood.
Initially I thought it was politically motivated excuse to deport them but if he is caught with the little girl and blood on his person, it's hard to counter that. I've never heard of these things being done by Cushites (usually I hear of this with Indigenous South Americans, Bantus, or some kind of aboriginal islander) but wow, that is a horrible case. It's still an individual thing though, I don't think Oromos (or Oromo culture) should be generalized by this rare incident. Poor kid and I can't imagine what her parents had to go through.

Initially I thought it was politically motivated excuse to deport them but if he is caught with the little girl and blood on his person, it's hard to counter that. I've never heard of these things being done by Cushites (usually I hear of this with Indigenous South Americans, Bantus, or some kind of aboriginal islander) but wow, that is a horrible case. It's still an individual thing though, I don't think Oromos (or Oromo culture) should be generalized by this rare incident. Poor child though, and I can't imagine what her parents had to go through.
They do that themselves, shit like this unacceptable their guest in our country show respect or feel the consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending