Somali Women is she right about why some somali women marry non somali men ?

Don't know.

I think people overcomplicate things. People marry out for a number of reasons. It could be self hatred or because they simply found the person they connect with the most.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Unfortunately what this sister says is true and I am glad she has vent out her frustrations with some Somali men. We need to take a cold hard look on how we treat our sisters, is it with kindness and affection or with negligence and posession? Unfortunately in my short stay in the UK I have seen alot of Somali men involved in gang activity including members of my own family, I truly was horrified. They refuse to take responsobility of their own failures and prefer lining up at Job Centres for their next £200

Now I am not blaming all Somali men and their are bad women too but lets face it, we as a community have failed our women and left them to fend for themselves. Is it any surprise that Gangdeep or Tyrone would take advantage? There is a deep crisis in the Somali male community and we need more mentors, educators, tutors and teachers that will prevent more youth from turning into low life, decrepit postal code warriors who live in their hooyo's council flat.

This is the cold hard truth.

Unfortunately what this sister says is true and I am glad she has vent out her frustrations with some Somali men. We need to take a cold hard look on how we treat our sisters, is it with kindness and affection or with negligence and posession? Unfortunately in my short stay in the UK I have seen alot of Somali men involved in gang activity including members of my own family, I truly was horrified. They refuse to take responsobility of their own failures and prefer lining up at Job Centres for their next £200

Now I am not blaming all Somali men and their are bad women too but lets face it, we as a community have failed our women and left them to fend for themselves. Is it any surprise that Gangdeep or Tyrone would take advantage? There is a deep crisis in the Somali male community and we need more mentors, educators, tutors and teachers that will prevent more youth from turning into low life, decrepit postal code warriors who live in their hooyo's council flat.

This is the cold hard truth.

:friendhug::jcoleno::ohdamn::ohhh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We have the same problem in Canada, alot of these youth have no father figure who abandoned them for who knows what reason. Its as if they divorce the children and the mother too. A hooyo can only do so much but ultimately it is the father who can reign in his sons.

We have a serious abandonment/negligence issue and it has tremendous consequences on a young man's upbringing. The postal code warrior gang shall usurp that role and destroy that boy's future, its not even about the fast cash, although it is partly, its wanting male acceptance, a father figure in the streets:francis:

Single mother's cannot solely be blamed:mjcry:

This thread again wallahi who cares who some random Somali girls marry as long as they don't claim their children as Somali.

Trending

Latest posts