Somali women, do you get hit/approached on a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No let’s hear what you got

Well....in my days......i wear Burkha so that i can get peace. For some reason i got respect if i wear ninja but when i wear just Hijaab i hear alot of whistling and

"Hi mami or shorty" feri aggressive doqoniimo but wait till i got my ninja --- guys be like .....Assalam Aleikum

Last edited:
Catcalling and getting approached depends on what kind of place you are tbh. I get it happening more in ghetto areas, but also a lot on my college campus.

People usually like to honk or shout stuff from their cars the most, but once in awhile a guy will approach you on the street and those are usually the creepy ones. I have so many stories about how desperate and creepy some dudes are. :confused:

If you’re talking about just getting hit on/flirted with, that happens to most women everywhere we go - at stores, the gym, at work, etc. It’s a constant in our lives. Of course this is just my experience as a non-hijabi.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Apparently, @A_A gets catcalled by cats only. That's why she loves cats. Oh, I forgot about Ranveer. He catcalled her in a dream. :dead:

Last edited:
Catcalling and getting approached depends on what kind of place you are tbh. I get it happening more in ghetto areas, but also a lot on my college campus.

People usually like to honk or shout stuff from their cars the most, but once in awhile a guy will approach you on the street and those are usually the creepy ones. I have so many stories about how desperate and creepy some dudes are. :confused:

If you’re talking about just getting hit on/flirted with, that happens to most women everywhere we go - at stores, the gym, at work, etc. It’s a constant in our lives. Of course this is just my experience as a non-hijabi.

Cali is lowkey saying Im fine as fvck. Meh its an everyday thing...what can I say. I see you cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts