Somali women are more visible than men in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
One thing I’ve noticed is that Somali women are much more visible in public compared to the men who are more hidden and aren’t seen often except outside the masjed and taxi parking zones.

The ladies does the shopping, casually walking around in busy streets with their phones hanging on jilbab, dropping their kids to school and everything. How come?

No offense but women are encouraged to stay home while the men are supposed to do the job outside. I would never let my wife do this, she can only go to ladies only gyms or visit her family under my consent.

She has to stay home, relax, do the chores, spend time cooking, beautifying herself and learn massage and erotic techniques etc before her husband comes home from work and shopping.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well...when u watch lion king, do u see the male lion chasing food around? All u see is a bunch of lionesses who hunt food. The male lion only appears when necessary. Eating or maybe killing a large bull hog.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The men in the west have lost control over their women sxb.
The husband must handle all things outside but the current generation is a lost cause

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Well...when u watch lion king, do see the male lion chasing food around? All u see is a bunch of lionesses who hunt food. The male lion on appears when necessary. Eating or maybe killing a large bull hog.

If it is in Somalia, shopping is chaotic and the husband is obliged to do it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If it is in Somalia, shopping is chaotic and the husband is obliged to do it

I cant trust my husband to do grocery shopping for me. It will result in an argument about his screw ups and he will be obliged to sleep in the coach,

@Regg

Will she get a permission note from you when she visits her parents so they could sign the times she arrives and leaves their crib for you to check?

You should’ve seen women in Somalia who operate businesses and are full-time mothers and fuk knows where the husbands are.

Ramen

🌸
@Regg

Will she get a permission note from you when she visits her parents so they could sign the times she arrives and leaves their crib for you to check?

You should’ve seen women in Somalia who operate businesses and are full-time mothers and fuk knows where the husband is.

Doing with wifey #2 in Europe

Ileen ragga soomaaliyeed waa useless

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The men just look like other east Africans but the women are very distinguishable due to wearing those colorful hijabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending