Somali women are more visible than men in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One thing I’ve noticed is that Somali women are much more visible in public compared to the men who are more hidden and aren’t seen often except outside the masjed and taxi parking zones.

The ladies does the shopping, casually walking around in busy streets with their phones hanging on jilbab, dropping their kids to school and everything. How come?

No offense but women are encouraged to stay home while the men are supposed to do the job outside. I would never let my wife do this, she can only go to ladies only gyms or visit her family under my consent.

She has to stay home, relax, do the chores, spend time cooking, beautifying herself and learn massage and erotic techniques etc before her husband comes home from work and shopping.
You’re making it seem like the wife is a little kid that can’t be trusted to be out in public

How does that work if she has to ask your permission to go see her family?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Their everywhere, imagine going to a white town in the middle of nowhere and waiting in line for bank only to see a Xaliimo calling you from the teller.

DAMN.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The men in the west have lost control over their women sxb.
The husband must handle all things outside but the current generation is a lost cause
So, it’s just the West? because those replies man.

@Regg

Will she get a permission note from you when she visits her parents so they could sign the times she arrives and leaves their crib for you to check?
Absolutely but I’d prefer her to tell me what time she’ll finish rather going through all the hassle. It’s the husband’s duty to keep her safe.

The husbands are the first to listen to over the parents and Allah has made it very clear about this.

You should’ve seen women in Somalia who operate businesses and are full-time mothers and fuk knows where the husbands are.
No thanks, I’m not going to let her ruin her femininity. Either it has to be a female dominated environment in the workplace or she stays home.

@Regg you sound abusive.
That’s a big word, no wonder why the majority of the men are marrying back home.

Last edited:
So, it’s just the West? because those replies man.

Absolutely but I’d prefer her to tell me what time she’ll finish rather going through all the hassle. It’s the husband’s duty to keep her safe.

The husbands are the first to listen to over the parents and Allah has made it very clear about this.

No thanks, I’m not going to let her ruin her femininity. Either it has to be a female dominated environment in the workplace or she stays home.

That’s a big word, no wonder why the majority of the men are marrying back home.

@Regg

Sxb, you sound like a millionaire, I’ve seen quiet few people whose wives wear the niqab and act like they’re puritanicals. These wives are not only on the dole, but they are on mental illness benefits faked to let them continue with their “puritanical” lifestyle. Once, they attend for their reviews at the welfare office, they throw the niqab because if her caseworker see the niqaab, she will be thoroughly investigated and if found that she obtained welfare deceitfully, she will be charged with a crime, or the least sent to a job and if she declines it because she has to show her face, her welfare benefits will be cut off. These types of women flood online and ridicule those women who don’t wear niqab and are literally paying her welfare through their taxes. Are you thinking in marrying one of these niqabi sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts