madaxweyne
VIP
We know each other pretty well
He’s all talk
:ulyin:
@Tukraq
wallahi watch me nayaa am getting myself a eritrean baddie
hqdefault.jpg

:fittytousand:am pay up 10 k mahr with daimond ring some dahab and great annivesary gifts

inshallah am a get myself a habesha women:salute:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
The best way to appreciate a Xalimo is to not appreciate one. The ones in my country chase jarrers irl and ching chongs online- until they know that both groups hate and loath them, they deserve the hatred that they receiver. Also, at my uni at least, they act soooooooooooooooo cringy and no matter how much makeup they put on, they always look like this:
cl.jpg

How is he comparing them to 5 foot literal prostitutes lol, when she brings up her madow ex he might off himself lol after paying 10k and a diamond ring
Bro. This nigga is on a fitna mission..
This is beyond jokes.. He seems to hold a deep grudge. If he's Somali wa doqon.

The best way to appreciate a Xalimo is to not appreciate one. The ones in my country chase jarrers irl and ching chongs online- until they know that both groups hate and loath them, they deserve the hatred that they receiver. Also, at my uni at least, they act soooooooooooooooo cringy and no matter how much makeup they put on, they always look like this:
cl.jpg

Are you a full Somali?
Doqon isn't your mom a Somali woman? How about female relatives.. Don't they deserve kindness and appreciation?
Walahi kuwaan waa xoolo :farmajoyaab:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Are you a full Somali?
Doqon isn't your mom a Somali woman? How about female relatives.. Don't they deserve kindness and appreciation?
Walahi kuwaan waa xoolo :farmajoyaab:

I am full 100'% Somali, sorry if I offended you. I thought you were talking about the young female diaspora......... Not in general Somali women.

I am full 100'% Somali, sorry if I offended you. I thought you were talking about the young female diaspora......... Not in general Somali women.
We should uplift our women in general and show appreciation.. There will always be some bad women out there, they exist in every nationality.. I made this thread to show my appreciation for all the good Somali women.

when did we become African Americans who flip between calling each other broke niggas/hos and kings/queens? that’s some low class ghetto culture only engaged in by people of low vibrational energy

Exactly.

Low-class behaviour is encouraged by some of the people on this forum. They want to destroy our culture.

Thanks @Abdisamad3

Tukraq

VIP
yeah shaib forget it their was this somali girl who lost her verginity to a bum adoon with no job who didnt pay no mahr , she was also going to financially support him as well, they also marry of to convicts and reverts for an apple :siilaanyolaugh:while they demand 50k a house car diamonds and dahab and a 10 k weddinng to top it of
Do you think Habeshas are different lol:chrisfreshhah: I hope you don’t care too much about virginity because your habesha women lose that in middle school:drakelaugh:for free may I add

yeah shaib forget it their was this somali girl who lost her verginity to a bum adoon with no job who didnt pay no mahr , she was also going to financially support him as well, they also marry of to convicts and reverts for an apple :siilaanyolaugh:while they demand 50k a house car diamonds and dahab and a 10 k weddinng to top it of
Gfo with that bullshit you raw meat eating midget.. This is not Ethiopian forum..
I see you're on a mission with your misinformation and exaggeration on how Somali woman behave.

Do you think Habeshas are different lol:chrisfreshhah: I hope you don’t care too much about virginity because your habesha women lose that in middle school:drakelaugh:for free may I add
He's now using that troll on lipstick alley seeking advice as representation for somali Women behavior.. The f*ck is wrong with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending