Somali women appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
somalis in real life are as blunt as it gets their not the type to have seperate views online and in real life since they don't have any filters In real life lol
That makes things worse.

There’s a lot of hateful Somali guys who hate women.

Tukraq

VIP
That makes things worse.

There’s a lot of hateful Somali guys who hate women.
Somali guys don’t hate women lol, quit playing victim, Somalis just diss everyone equally and don’t put anyone on a pedastool, maybe it hurt your ego or whatever but it’s just how we are, maybe it’s a culture shock to you since you don’t hang with Mali’s, same thing happened to this cadaan guy in this article https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26354143

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Too much of these fake appreciation threads. brother we don’t need appreciation we just want to be left alone and not negatively generalized, that is all!!

Scouring social media to find anything they can on Somali women seems to be their fav pastime.

Shaqo la’aan iga dheh.

Hasn’t being on here changed your view of the opposite sex of Somalis?

The only difference is, you’re affected by stories male users post. And my analysis has been on those male users themselvesx

It’s impossible that it hasn’t. I consider it a more well-rounded view, to see what they say online as well as real life.

My views has changed since I joined this forum true.. I too have been analyzing how girls on this forum behave.. In my analysis I noticed the girls make threads praising foreign men while uplifting some women who married out while in the same sentence calling Somali men losers, deadbeat fathers etc.. How do you think this affects the guys view on Somali women?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
My views has changed since I joined this forum true.. I too have been analyzing how girls on this forum behave.. In my analysis I noticed the girls make threads praising foreign men while uplifting some women who married out while in the same sentence calling Somali men losers, deadbeat fathers etc.. How do you think this affects the guys view on Somali women?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bc you expect them to sit there and take it?

Ask yourself who makes anti-Somali men threads. You can narrow it down to three users, all of which did not start out that way.

@VixR

No I don't expect them to sit there and take insults. Now let me ask you, should we just continue as status quo and bash eachother day in and day out? Clearly some guys on here really hate Somali women and wouldn't miss any opportunity to trash them.. Maybe the mods need to step up and moderate the forum better..

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

No I don't expect them to sit there and take insults. Now let me ask you, should we just continue as status quo and bash eachother day in and day out? Clearly some guys on here really hate Somali women and wouldn't miss any opportunity to trash them.. Maybe the mods need to step up and moderate the forum better..
I don’t believe in censorship. Whether you stifle it or not, it’s still there.

I only see things getting worse lol.

Final conclusion..

giphy.gif

It's like Somalia we Somalis can't agree on anything.. Oh well atleast I tried :bell:

Not pessimistic by a long shot, but very observant.

The damage has been done. All I learned from this forum is, Somali guys out there are fucked and you seriously have to watch out in their midst as many of them secretly hate you, and have a disregard for women who’re strangers to them for everything they wear, say on social media (whether it’s a Somali girl who said or not doesn’t matter), who they date/marry, when their meher is high, when their meher is low, for saying/doing the most random of things, like talking about mental health in the community. Good thing I don’t see too many of you around. Maybe it’s just the ones on Somalispot that’re damaged, but something’s definitely up.

The Somali guys i've met in real life are completely normal and respectful.
I'm convinced sspot attracts socially awkward and unhinged Somali guys who are probably too afraid to speak to woman in real life.

A bunch of Somali Eliott Rodgers.

Not all obviously, but a good 60%.

Dear brother @Abdisamad3 you should know that most women are attention seeker and ungrateful. You make them an sincere appreciation thread and they respond you with questioning your intentions. Let this be a lection for all of us akhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending