Somali women appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the negative generalizations are pretty much warranted lol especially when y'all do some fucked up shit, it should be called out, low-key its the appreciation threads like this one that need justification, I understand when something positive happens giving appreciation but for no merit docent make a lot of sense, were just being generous to be generous
when did we become African Americans who flip between calling each other broke niggas/hos and kings/queens? that’s some low class ghetto culture only engaged in by people of low vibrational energy

Tukraq

VIP
when did we become African Americans who flip between calling each other broke niggas/hos and kings/queens? that’s some low class ghetto culture only engaged in by people of low vibrational energy
what determines class, are you talking like wealth classes or something?

Tukraq

VIP
I just said it. People of low vibration, you can be from any wealth class and still be low class.
then these "classes" have no value in the 21st century, we don't live in a class based system like in the 19th century lol, and if there is one its all about wealth

Not pessimistic by a long shot, but very observant.

The damage has been done. All I learned from this forum is, Somali guys out there are fucked and you seriously have to watch out in their midst as many of them secretly hate you, and have a disregard for women who’re strangers to them for everything they wear, say on social media (whether it’s a Somali girl who said or not doesn’t matter), who they date/marry, when their meher is high, when their meher is low, for saying/doing the most random of things, like talking about mental health in the community. Good thing I don’t see too many of you around. Maybe it’s just the ones on Somalispot that’re damaged, but something’s definitely up.

People online and in real life are very different. Don't take the people commenting on Sspot as a representation of the avarage Somali... You can find some men who hate women in every race, I once had this white danish friend and we were talking about girls/women and then he told me doesn't trust women.. Then I asked him why? He said well how can I trust a creature that can bleed for days without even dying. By this he was referring to woman's period..

VixR

Veritas
People online and in real life are very different. Don't take the people commenting on Sspot as a representation of the avarage Somali... You can find some men who hate women in every race, I once had this white danish friend and we were talking about girls/women and then he told me doesn't trust women.. Then I asked him why? He said well how can I trust a creature that can bleed for days without even dying. By this he was referring to woman's period..
Your online presence is an indication of how the ppl are to an extent, because it’s anonymous.

I can go on reddit, where ppl say very extreme things, but there are also moderate voices, intellectual discussions, banter, liberal voices here, some alt-right there, etc. Somalispot is extreme all day, everyday. And their bread and butter is criticizing Somali women. Sure, it shouldn’t color my ideas entirely on Somali guys my age, but ignoring it altogether would be stupid.

the negative generalizations are pretty much warranted lol especially when y'all do some fucked up shit, it should be called out, low-key its the appreciation threads like this one that need justification, I understand when something positive happens giving appreciation but for no merit docent make a lot of sense, were just being generous to be generous

Wallahi this is facts

Tukraq

VIP
Your online presence is an indication of how the ppl are to an extent, because it’s anonymous.

I can go on reddit, where ppl say very extreme things, but there are also moderate voices, intellectual discussions, banter, liberal voices here, some alt-right there, etc. Somalispot is extreme all day, everyday. And their bread and butter is criticizing Somali women. Sure, it shouldn’t color my ideas on Somali guys my age, but ignoring it altogether would be stupid.
I dont get the whole critiquing women thing because it dosnet happen randomly, its has merit when criticized as do the men when their criticized wtf nobody is going out of their way to do it for no reason, criticism worthy things happen and it gets rightfully criticized

I dont get the whole critiquing women thing because it dosnet happen randomly, its has merit when criticized as do the men when their criticized wtf nobody is going out of their way to do it for no reason, criticism worthy things happen and it gets rightfully criticized
Damn my man spitting nothing but faxx sheesh:ooh::salute:

VixR

Veritas
It’s a good 80% of the forum. Wallahi if we had the same energy for you, you’d hate yourself. Everyday you’re posting about what some girl did or didn’t do. You’re not exactly driving women towards the Somali identity or having a postive outlook on Somali men.

If you think it’s a good idea, keep it up.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s a good 80% of the forum. Wallahi if we had the same energy for you, you’d hate yourself. Everyday you’re posting about what some girl did or didn’t do. You’re not exactly driving women towards the Somali identity or a postive outlook on Somali men.
we have the same energy for ourselves its not need directly from a women, its also not really gender based in my eyes when a Somali does something dumb it gets called out on a Somali forum like sspot lol, as for hating myself thats impossible, Love my self too much, as for the driving women towards the Somali identity thats on them not something I'm supposed to drive them towards lol, and positive is an opinion based word what you see as positive and what I do may be compete opposites

we have the same energy for ourselves its not need directly from a women, its also not really gender based in my eyes when a Somali does something dumb it gets called out on a Somali forum like sspot lol, as for hating myself thats impossible, Love my self too much, as for the driving women towards the Somali identity thats on them not something I'm supposed to drive them towards lol, and positive is an opinion based word what you see as positive and what I do may be compete opposites

This is a good mindset if you aint clapping those cheeks or if she aint close family member you have no reason to even care about these hoes:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Stop lying to yourself.

This forum could be renamed BashASomaliWomanSpot and you wouldn’t be remiss. Luckily for you, most of the women on the forum are normal, and aren’t scouring the net for ways to humiliate you (which let’s be honest, would be hard).

Tukraq

VIP
Stop lying to yourself.

This forum could be renamed BashASomaliWomanSpot and you wouldn’t be remiss.
thats your opinion but I probably go at men more than I go at the women here from my observations:manny: usually I don't even consider gender tbh but I see thats the lense you take while on here,
you've also mentioned you grew up sheltered so you may be a little sensitive to getting dissed compared to us from the inter cities

@Tukraq

I'm not soft lol..
But what's a small banter to you is hurtful to our sisters.. All I'm saying is we should stop fighting and bashing each other.. Is that a such a crime.. I'm I going to be court marshalled by the farax honor defence forces now for treason :bell:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Sspot is very toxic... In my experience Somali guys and girls get along well in real life.
Hasn’t being on here changed your view of the opposite sex of Somalis?

The only difference is, you’re affected by stories male users post. And my analysis has been on those male users themselves.

It’s impossible that it hasn’t. I consider it a more well-rounded view, to see what they say online as well as real life.

Tukraq

VIP
Hasn’t being on here changed your view of the opposite sex of Somalis!

It’s impossible that it hasn’t. I consider it a more well-rounded view, to see what they say online as well as real life.
somalis in real life are as blunt as it gets their not the type to have seperate views online and in real life since they don't have any filters In real life lol, so how exactly has it changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts