Somali women, anjabi children: dispelling a pervasive lie.

Loool try to convince millions

I don't need to convince anyone and have no skin in this debate;

I am 100% Somali on both of my parents sides.

I am married to a Somali and I don't support foreign marriage, as I think it's risky.

But the truth is, a lot of Somalis, don't even know they are descendants of Somali woman + foreign man and it's hilarious to watch them act like ethnic purity police officers.

To give you all an example of the lies that Somalis tell about qabiil gate-keeping. There was a guy on this forum, who hated Bantus, for whatever reason. Anyway, he did a DNA test, and his paternal descent is Bantu. He's from a South-Western clan, you can guess which clan.

He physically looks Somali and most of his DNA is Somali, so whatever happened, happened a few generations ago and he had no idea! Somewhere in his family's history, a Bantu man married a Somali woman and the children got assimilated and they don't even know their origins. So, those of you, who try to lord it over Somali women, with your claim to holding the keys to "Qabiil", you're quite naive about how some clans operate.

There are many Somalis, who were originally Oromo, in the early 1900s, again, they got 'disappeared' into being Somali, given a whole new clan identity. If we followed your strict rules of "father lineage must be Somali" you'd lose hundreds of thousands of Somalis, if not Millions, nobody has done a census, so who knows how many people fall into this bracket.

The fact is, you can't marginalise the descendants of Somali women, nor can you claim to be more Somali than them.

I don't need to convince anyone and have no skin in this debate;

I am 100% Somali on both of my parents sides.

I am married to a Somali and I don't support foreign marriage, as I think it's risky.

But the truth is, a lot of Somalis, don't even know they are descendants of Somali woman + foreign man and it's hilarious to watch them act like ethnic purity police officers.
Nacala ninkaaga fur expeditiously, riyo wacan bu ku jira iyo wax ma ogo πŸ˜‚

NidarNidar

Punisher
To give you all an example of the lies that Somalis tell about qabiil gate-keeping. There was a guy on this forum, who hated Bantus, for whatever reason. Anyway, he did a DNA test, and his paternal descent is Bantu. He's from a South-Western clan, you can guess which clan.

He physically looks Somali and most of his DNA is Somali, so whatever happened, happened a few generations ago and he had no idea! Somewhere in his family's history, a Bantu man married a Somali woman and the children got assimilated and they don't even know their origins. So, those of you, who try to lord it over Somali women, with your claim to holding the keys to "Qabiil", you're quite naive about how some clans operate.

There are many Somalis, who were originally Oromo, in the early 1900s, again, they got 'disappeared' into being Somali, given a whole new clan identity. If we followed your strict rules of "father lineage must be Somali" you'd lose hundreds of thousands of Somalis, if not Millions, nobody has done a census, so who knows how many people fall into this bracket.

The fact is, you can't marginalise the descendants of Somali women, nor can you claim to be more Somali than them.
If you're culturally Somali that's enough for me, Oromo assimilate every dick and Tom, will need to do the same if we have a chance in the HOA, if your mom is Somali and you speak Somali, that's enough for me.

I have personally heard stories that a Somali women with a Ghanaian child took her kid to a local Somali community centre in London teaching Somali kids the Somali language. Those running the centre told her your kid isn't Somali and this programme is specifically for Somali kids and maybe she should take her kids to the Ghanaian community centres. She didn't take to this well. This is one example.

Its a burden to have a bunch of half Somali with Somali mothers , running around claiming the Somali identity doing what they want. This is a burden on our community as their wrongs will be blamed on us when in reality we don't share a lineage and they are ajnabi.
It is a good thing the Somali community dentre told that shameless disgustingdhagax lover to get lost.

It is a good thing the Somali community dentre told that shameless disgustingdhagax lover to get lost.

Meanwhile Somalis travel to other African countries, do business with them, etc, etc. Don't ruin our reputation, and especially not miskeen people trying to live their lives. Secondly, Allah created "dhagax", ilaahay uu toobadkeen. Nobody forces you to marry ajnabi, but don't look down on Allah's creation.

Somalis are homogenous ethnic group that been around for thousands of years and you stupid woman is trying is mix this bs qabill myth.

If you're culturally Somali that's enough for me, Oromo assimilate every dick and Tom, will need to do the same if we have a chance in the HOA, if your mom is Somali and you speak Somali, that's enough for me.

Somalis need to learn how to be smarter and not alienate us from the entire world. That's what these people do to us, when they make nasty comments everywhere.

Meanwhile Somalis travel to other African countries, do business with them, etc, etc. Don't ruin our reputation, and especially not miskeen people trying to live their lives. Secondly, Allah created "dhagax", ilaahay uu toobadkeen. Nobody forces you to marry ajnabi, but don't look down on Allah's creation.
Shut up i couldn't give a damn especially those half breed ain't Somali and never will be.

Somalis are homogenous ethnic group that been around for thousands of years and you stupid woman is trying is mix this bs qabill myth.

LOOOOL

Sweetie, it's already happened. A lot of Somalis are 'mixed-race' paternally, and only became Somali because of 'mixing'.

Shut up i couldn't give a damn especially those half breed ain't Somali and never will be.

LOL, learn how to disagree with people without being a foul-mouthed irritant.

Trending