Somali women, anjabi children: dispelling a pervasive lie.

I'm a proponent of Somali guur, but I do laugh to myself, when I see Somali men spread lies that half-Somalis, with Somali mothers, don't get absorbed into Somalinimo. That Somali women don't have a lineage and can't pass it on. These are malicious lies and easily dispelled.

In fact, a good number of Somali men, hail from lineages, that are only Somali through the maternal side; as in, they are only Somali, because their maternal ancestor had a child with a foreign man. I suspect a lot of these non-Somali haplogroups entered Somali lands, in the 1500s, when Somalis had wars with the Abyssinnians, and foreign Muslim fighters came to help Somalis.

Even Sheikh Maxamed Idris, is Eritrean paternally, but his mother is Somali, but he's a Somali man, through and through. Mothers tend to be the primary caretaker and pass on the MOTHER tongue, culture and so forth.

If you choose to marry a foreign man, make sure he's better than any Somali man you know, and then pray istikhara, but don't ever let a Somali male bully you into thinking you are not able to pass on your culture and language. All you need is for your half-Somali son/s, to marry Somali women and then the rest is history, in fact, the true history of a lot of Somalis.

Next time you see them coming at some miskeen girl and her foreign hubby with these lies, ask them to take a DNA test first.
:manny:

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Gibil cad is enough proof that Somali women pass down culture. Not to mention DNA testing has proved that some clans like Dir and half of Isxaaq are paternally ajnabi yet we’re obviously Somalis culturally and are even apart of the big 4 clan structure. :pachah1: :damnmusic:

Half is half, i don't understand what is so hard to comprehend about that. If you want Somali kids, marry a Somali or accept your kids are mixed. That goes for both sides.

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I'm a proponent of Somali guur, but I do laugh to myself, when I see Somali men spread lies that half-Somalis, with Somali mothers, don't get absorbed into Somalinimo. That Somali women don't have a lineage and can't pass it on. These are malicious lies and easily dispelled.

In fact, a good number of Somali men, hail from lineages, that are only Somali through the maternal side; as in, they are only Somali, because their maternal ancestor had a child with a foreign man. I suspect a lot of these non-Somali haplogroups entered Somali lands, in the 1500s, when Somalis had wars with the Abyssinnians, and foreign Muslim fighters came to help Somalis.

Even Sheikh Maxamed Idris, is Eritrean paternally, but his mother is Somali, but he's a Somali man, through and through. Mothers tend to be the primary caretaker and pass on the MOTHER tongue, culture and so forth.

If you choose to marry a foreign man, make sure he's better than any Somali man you know, and then pray istikhara, but don't ever let a Somali male bully you into thinking you are not able to pass on your culture and language. All you need is for your half-Somali son/s, to marry Somali women and then the rest is history, in fact, the true history of a lot of Somalis.

Next time you see them coming at some miskeen girl and her foreign hubby with these lies, ask them to take a DNA test first.
:manny:
That would only happen back home in Somalia where this foreign man would be absorbed into the Somali culture/identity and technically be somalized. Also for your example those people lived and mixed amongst Somalis for hundreds of years. I'm pretty sure they never turned up in Somalia married a somali woman and their kids wer Somali. It was a process that took hundreds of years untill they mixed so.much they were inseperable from the Somalis.

Anyways it doesn't really matter since the kids of divestors male or females probably won't marry Somali anyways. They will probably end up like Jamaicans today who are 1/5 jamaican, indian, english, Nigerian . They will just be assimilated into other cultures so no point even arguing this topic.

If a man or woman divested within Somalia there kids would marry a Somali. So their Somali identity/ culture would never be lost. In the west digesting male or female is signing yourself up to your offspring losing their Somali identity in a couple generations.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Gibil cad is enough proof that Somali women pass down culture. Not to mention DNA testing has proved that some clans like Dir and half of Isxaaq are paternally ajnabi yet we’re obviously Somalis culturally and are even apart of the big 4 clan structure. :pachah1: :damnmusic:
We full Somali, Samaale was dir
1698448972766.png
autosomal we were all the same.

That would only happen back home in Somalia where this foreign man would be absorbed into the Somali culture/identity and technically be somalized. Also for your example those people lived and mixed amongst Somalis for hundreds of years. I'm pretty sure they never turned up in Somalia married a somali woman and their kids wer Somali. It was a process that took hundreds of years untill they mixed so.much they were inseperable from the Somalis.

Anyways it doesn't really matter since the kids of divestors male or females probably won't marry Somali anyways. They will probably end up like Jamaicans today who are 1/5 jamaican, indian, english, Nigerian . They will just be assimilated into other cultures so no point even arguing this topic.

If a man or woman divested within Somalia there kids would marry a Somali. So their Somali identity/ culture would never be lost. In the west digesting male or female is signing yourself up to your offspring losing their Somali identity in a couple generations.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. Foreign men showed up, for whatever reason, and somehow ended up marrying Cushitic or Somali women. That's literally the ancestry of many Somalis. Not hundreds of years, within 1 or 2 generations, mixed-Somalis blend in completely. Especially if the other ethnic group is Cushitic or Semitic. For example, Sheikh Maxamed Idris, I bet most Somalis don't know that his father is not Somali. There are countless examples of half-Arab Somalis, who could pass for light-skinned Somalis, again, they blend in seamlessly.

Both Somali men and women, are able to have their children assimilated into Somalinimo and nobody can do anything about it.

Half is half, i don't understand what is so hard to comprehend about that. If you want Somali kids, marry a Somali or accept your kids are mixed. That goes for both sides.

I agree, half is half. However, there are a growing number of men online, who get off on telling lies, that Somali women don't have a lineage, a culture etc. In addition, they try to pretend that Somali clans are holy entities that are pure in lineage. When in fact, a lot of Somalis are only considered Somali today, because their maternal ancestor made them Somali.

The thing with Dir/Isaaq is that these two groups have been Somali as long as the concept of Somalinimo, existed. As in, there is no oral Somali history or understanding of 'Somali', without these two groups. To the extent, that people falsely believe that Dir is one of the "original" Somali clans.

In my opinion, ethnic Somalis are EV32 + T, two ancestral groups whose DNA, language and culture, is completely intertwined. I wouldn't be surprised if the EV32 ancestor of Somalis and the T haplogroup carrying males, entered the Horn of Africa, at the same time.

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Yes, that's exactly what happened. Foreign men showed up, for whatever reason, and somehow ended up marrying Cushitic or Somali women. That's literally the ancestry of many Somalis. Not hundreds of years, within 1 or 2 generations, mixed-Somalis blend in completely. Especially if the other ethnic group is Cushitic or Semitic. For example, Sheikh Maxamed Idris, I bet most Somalis don't know that his father is not Somali. There are countless examples of half-Arab Somalis, who could pass for light-skinned Somalis, again, they blend in seamlessly.

Both Somali men and women, are able to have their children assimilated into Somalinimo and nobody can do anything about it.
The issue with that is what happens to the ajnabi father's lineage/culture/identity. Back in Somalia it's understood since locally the Somali identity is dominant so the ajnabi would be assimilated into the Somalis.

But living in the west why does every half Somali with a ajnabi father and Somali mother always claim the Somali side more then the ajnabi side. Why do they always feel they must be accepted by the Somali side compared to their fathers culture.

Somali women want to bring every Tom dick and Harry into our community and burden them on us. We Somali men have a right to tell them to keep their Ajnabi children in their fathers culture, our community doesn't need the burden.

We don't accept non Somali children with ajnabi fathers and refuse to see them as Somali. We will continue to point them out as outsiders and remind them that they follow their father's lineage islamically.

NidarNidar

Punisher
The thing with Dir/Isaaq is that these two groups have been Somali as long as the concept of Somalinimo, existed. As in, there is no oral Somali history or understanding of 'Somali', without these two groups. To the extent, that people falsely believe that Dir is one of the "original" Somali clans.

In my opinion, ethnic Somalis are EV32 + T, two ancestral groups whose DNA, language and culture, is completely intertwined. I wouldn't be surprised if the EV32 ancestor of Somalis and the T haplogroup carrying males, entered the Horn of Africa, at the same time.
Samale is Dir, his who connects all Somalis, without him their would be no Somali, it's literally nonexistent in southern Yemen if it came across the Red Sea, more testing is needed, and a sizeable amount of Afar carries it.

1698450214856.png

S

The issue with that is what happens to the ajnabi father's lineage/culture/identity. Back in Somalia it's understood since locally the Somali identity is dominant so the ajnabi would be assimilated into the Somalis.

But living in the west why does every half Somali with a ajnabi father and Somali mother always claim the Somali side more then the ajnabi side. Why do they always feel they must be accepted by the Somali side compared to their fathers culture.

Somali women want to bring every Tom dick and Harry into our community and burden them on us. We Somali men have a right to tell them to keep their Ajnabi children in their fathers culture, our community doesn't need the burden.

Why do half-Somalis, with Somali mothers, claim Somalinimo? It's simple; mothers pass on the language and culture; that's why it's called the "Mother tongue" and the "Motherland".
Mothers spend most times around children, especially in the formative years, so it's no wonder that people feel most comfortable around their mother's people.

Somali women with foreign husbands, don't burden anyone, they just live their lives. I don't know what this imaginary burden is? Do they ask you to pay their bills?

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Why do half-Somalis, with Somali mothers, claim Somalinimo? It's simple; mothers pass on the language and culture; that's why it's called the "Mother tongue" and the "Mother land".
Mothers spend most times around children, especially in the formative years, so it's no wonder that people feel most comfortable around their mother's people.

Somali women with foreign husbands, don't burden anyone, they just live their lives. I don't know what this imaginary burden is? Do they ask you to pay their bills?
One of the main reasons I would never marry outside our culture, especially in the west, is that I am afraid of losing my language, within 2 generations, there ends my line, and the only thing to remain is my haplogroup.

mohamedismail

Why do half-Somalis, with Somali mothers, claim Somalinimo? It's simple; mothers pass on the language and culture; that's why it's called the "Mother tongue" and the "Mother land".

I have personally heard stories that a Somali women with a Ghanaian child took her kid to a local Somali community centre in London teaching Somali kids the Somali language. Those running the centre told her your kid isn't Somali and this programme is specifically for Somali kids and maybe she should take her kids to the Ghanaian community centres. She didn't take to this well. This is one example.

Its a burden to have a bunch of half Somali with Somali mothers , running around claiming the Somali identity doing what they want. This is a burden on our community as their wrongs will be blamed on us when in reality we don't share a lineage and they are ajnabi.

I have personally heard stories that a Somali women with a Ghanaian child took her kid to a local Somali community centre in London teaching Somali kids the Somali language. Those running the centre told her your kid isn't Somali and this programme is specifically for Somali kids and maybe she should take her kids to the Ghanaian community centres. She didn't take to this well. This is one example.

Its a burden to have a bunch of half Somali with Somali mothers , running around claiming the Somali identity doing what they want. This is a burden on our community as their wrongs will be blamed on us when in reality we don't share a lineage and they are ajnabi.

That's pretty stupid of the Somali centre, they all speak English and a whole host of other languages, and are trying to gatekeep a language, from a child, for not having a Somali father? What a bunch of fools. These are the people, that make Somalis look like ignorant fools all over the world, ruining our relationships, ranging from business, social etc, etc.

One of the main reasons I would never marry outside our culture, especially in the west, is that I am afraid of losing my language, within 2 generations, there ends my line, and the only thing to remain is my haplogroup.

Right?

People who marry non-Somalis, should accept that they risk being the only Somali in their family. It's a huge risk, I don't recommend it!

mohamedismail

That's pretty stupid of the Somali centre, they all speak English and a whole host of other languages, and are trying to gatekeep a language, from a child, for not having a Somali father? What a bunch of fools. These are the people, that make Somalis look like ignorant fools all over the world, ruining our relationships, ranging from business, social etc, etc.
Sorry to break it to you no Somali father, child is not Somali. Why is that so hard to accept?

Sorry to break it to you no Somali father, child is not Somali. Why is that so hard to accept?

A lot of Somalis are not Somali, if this rule is followed. Especially your clan, that has people with Bantu paternal ancestry. You, yourself, could be a descendant from such a group.

I personally no longer ascribe to such strict guidelines, because I know, it is inherently false, and Somalis have been lying or covering up the truth for a long time.

Trending