Somali women and men

Sis, these guys lack any accountability and to make things worse, as a community we have low standards when it comes to Abdis, hence why they are unable to critique or hold themselves accountable.

Example:

1)They are not judged for committing zina and openly having girlfriends. In fact, things are so dire, they brag about it.

2) A reformed drugdealer will be accepted with open arms. In fact most reformed criminals will be accepted and the ones that become more practising are looked at as 'inspirational' for changing their life around.

3) Deadbeat men are hardly held accountable in our community. Its very normal for a man to forget the 1st wife and her kids and start again without looking back once.

When you consider all of these factors, I understand why they believe it is acceptable for them to be qashin, whilst simultaneously moaning about the state of certain women.
Long time no see halimak

Xaruun

VIP
So 60-70% are good people.

What percentage of Somali men would you say are qashin? And not only moral degenerates but uneducated and unemployed because that’s also a mans duty to provide for his family.
No, another 40-50% aren’t marriageable for other reasons. As for Somali men, I’d say only 50% of them are unmarriageable.

Not hating but why are UK Somalis complete degenerates Horta? 🤔 one thing I like about American Somalis(I can’t talk for Canadians sorry) is that even though we have alotta crazies for the most part we still retain our cultural identities. There’s still a sense of ceeb & xishood. Girls who dress immodest or party keep it on the DL, guys who do druggies try to hide them. I mean even hookah is smoked discreetly. But not UK Somalis, what’s you guys problem? I’m trying to understand, please don’t attack me guys.

Really? I think it's the complete opposite. British Somalis tend to be more religious and closer to their culture than Americans, you guys even struggle with speaking the language...

Xaruun

VIP
No, another 40-50% aren’t marriageable for other reasons. As for Somali men, I’d say only 50% of them are unmarriageable.
Even then, minimum wage and ceyr should suffice for providing. In Islam ‘providing’ only means food, water, clothing and shelter. So I’d say like 30% of men are unmarriageable

Even then, minimum wage and ceyr should suffice for providing. In Islam ‘providing’ only means food, water, clothing and shelter. So I’d say like 30% of men are unmarriageable

Minimum wage isn't. Many people on minimum wages are now even relying on foodbanks and you think a man with wife and kids can be on minimum wages? You're a child.

Also, ceyr is not acceptable for a fit and healthy man. Lying and decieving is haram. So again, a very childish remark.

I've seen you post time and time again saying that xyz is expensive and that you need two incomes to raise a family ect, so right now you're being duplicitous and incredibly dishonest.

I can tell you're a kid. Focus on your A levels. This really isn't a discussion you have the range or scope for.

Xaruun

VIP
Minimum wage isn't. Many people on minimum wages are now even relying on foodbanks and you think a man with wife and kids can be on minimum wages? You're a child.

Also, ceyr is not acceptable for a fit and healthy man. Lying and decieving is haram. So again, a very childish remark.

I've seen you post time and time again saying that xyz is expensive and that you need two incomes to raise a family ect, so right now you're being duplicitous and incredibly dishonest.

I can tell you're a kid. Focus on your A levels.
Minimum wage + ceyr is fine. Plenty of people live good and comfortable lives on that much. As for the two incomes comment, yes that’s for living an upper-middle/upper-class lifestyle. I don’t get how ceyr is haram though? Minimum wage people are entitled to welfare.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Minimum wage + ceyr is fine. Plenty of people live good and comfortable lives on that much. As for the two incomes comment, yes that’s for living an upper-middle/upper-class lifestyle. I don’t get how ceyr is haram though? Minimum wage people are entitled to welfare.

If your plan is to raise a family with your wife not claiming you, ie claiming your children are bastards, so she can get that single parent at home ceyr while you work a menial job and you together scam the system then you might need to reassess your life.

Even if not for yourself the fact that you’re suggesting this as a viable option to excuse Somali men not needing good degrees and careers to provide for their families is peak, and I mean absolute peak maangaabnimo.

I’m gonna ask that all offensive question that gets so many boys here upset. How old are you? Because I don’t get how an adult could ask ‘why is ceyr haram’.

Last edited:
Really? I think it's the complete opposite. British Somalis tend to be more religious and closer to their culture than Americans, you guys even struggle with speaking the language...
I still can’t get over how they prayed the funeral prayer over a dead star :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Not hating but why are UK Somalis complete degenerates Horta? 🤔 one thing I like about American Somalis(I can’t talk for Canadians sorry) is that even though we have alotta crazies for the most part we still retain our cultural identities. There’s still a sense of ceeb & xishood. Girls who dress immodest or party keep it on the DL, guys who do druggies try to hide them. I mean even hookah is smoked discreetly. But not UK Somalis, what’s you guys problem? I’m trying to understand, please don’t attack me guys.
I’m so sorry am I reading correctly? Have you seen how American somalis struggle to speak in af Somali compared to them we’re angels :drakelaugh:Reer mareykan stay overdosing bunch of Bakhtis they are.

Xaruun

VIP
If your plan is to raise a family with your wife not claiming you, ie claiming your children are bastards, so she can get that single parent at home ceyr while you work a menial job and you together scam the system then you might need to reassess your life.
Ok yes but if you’re on minimum wage then you can claim bare benefits anyway, no need to cheat the system. That’s all you need to provide.
Even if not for yourself the fact that you’re suggesting this as a viable option to excuse Somali men not needing good degrees and careers to provide for their families is peak, and I mean absolute peak maangaabnimo.
Most people will be stuck in mediocre to shitty jobs though. UK is too gaajo. It’s better to claim ceyr/neetbux instead of getting into debt for a shit job imo

Sis, these guys lack any accountability and to make things worse, as a community we have low standards when it comes to Abdis, hence why they are unable to critique or hold themselves accountable.

Example:

1)They are not judged for committing zina and openly having girlfriends. In fact, things are so dire, they brag about it.

2) A reformed drugdealer will be accepted with open arms. In fact most reformed criminals will be accepted and the ones that become more practising are looked at as 'inspirational' for changing their life around.

3) Deadbeat men are hardly held accountable in our community. Its very normal for a man to forget the 1st wife and her kids and start again without looking back once.

When you consider all of these factors, I understand why they believe it is acceptable for them to be qashin, whilst simultaneously moaning about the state of certain women.

Firstly most people that claim that they've committed zina are liars, internet anonymity can make a person say anything and nobody knows for sure, secondly I do not see the problem with a woman marrying someone who has changed, if that is what they want then they can do so by all means, and we must always remember who have accepted the marriage

Are there problems with men today, yes. Are there problems with women today, also yes, would you be willing to admit that instead of replying by "blah blah"?

White women finnesed blacks into supporting feminism like it’s empowering them, they used them and black women took all the damage.
What i’m confused about is why somali girls r tryna have the same issues as black women when it’s not the case, islam liberated us and they wanna follow this fitnah. smfh no wonder why there r high divorce rates among somalis now.

Trending

Latest posts