Somali women and men

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Western Culture loves to turn man into weak subservient creatures who are pushovers, yes dear you can make a Onlyfans.
I hope the young good Somali men peep the game and outmanoeuvre it, stay redpilled and stay single until they find their non dark skin non feminist beautiful virgin unicorns, I would hate to see good brothers being played.
As for the ciyaal suuq farahs , keeping being the playa U were born to be

I was watching this podcast and read the comments . The girls on the pod and those in the comments will be kicking their sons out at 18, whilst the daughters can live at home. I think that’s madness lol why are they so keen to see their own sons suffer.

Personally, I think white women have sold black women in general the funniest version of feminism where it’s made them completely irrational.

Not hating but why are UK Somalis complete degenerates Horta? 🤔 one thing I like about American Somalis(I can’t talk for Canadians sorry) is that even though we have alotta crazies for the most part we still retain our cultural identities. There’s still a sense of ceeb & xishood. Girls who dress immodest or party keep it on the DL, guys who do druggies try to hide them. I mean even hookah is smoked discreetly. But not UK Somalis, what’s you guys problem? I’m trying to understand, please don’t attack me guys.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Not hating but why are UK Somalis complete degenerates Horta? 🤔 one thing I like about American Somalis(I can’t talk for Canadians sorry) is that even though we have alotta crazies for the most part we still retain our cultural identities. There’s still a sense of ceeb & xishood. Girls who dress immodest or party keep it on the DL, guys who do druggies try to hide them. I mean even hookah is smoked discreetly. But not UK Somalis, what’s you guys problem? I’m trying to understand, please don’t attack me guys.
Are trash are posted posted on sspot. Most Somali people in the UK are normal and boring. Never making it in this site till a trashy xalimo or a dead abdi pop up every few weeks

I'm not saying we're all fine people. We got tons of ghetto people living of the government in the same shithole area, third rate education and uncivilised degenerates but they are the few and the loudest. Not different from you guys

A good thing alot of the second gen a moving up

They only way to see the reality is to travel

Last edited:
If you don’t have a strong-minded providing patriarchal father figure as a young man in today’s society you’re at a massive disadvantage You are fucked , no one can save you but urself

Western society is out to emasculate you, degrade you and humiliate via its sexually liberated feminist women(most western women,95% of your dating pool are feminist)

you see how most men are just flat out defeated nowadays they are forced to beta bucks for a ran through women after years of wage slaving in their 20s. The most honourable men in western society are often the single men who aren’t dumb enough to commit to a used up thing, I got really lucky with a pure unicorn but it she didn’t exist I would have been single too, keeping side pieces or maybe go to third world country like Kenya were things are still traditional

these angry women u see are ran through and damaged by the playas thus their contempt for males, harming her own son is a cheap attempt at getting back at the “trash men” (the good looking playa) who screwed her life up.

I read a bit about psychology of women, turns out women get off to being damaged , “I want him to ruin my life” is a common phrase u see on social media. Afterall during sex they are the ones being smashed so it makes perfect senses why women love to be hurt, smart men of the past controlled her wicked nature unlike the miskeen men today who watch their women ruin their lives and his life.

Ain’t it funny woman who are left to their own devices are innately dysfunctional, it was always men who bought order and structure to communities, this is why I’m unapologetic about disciplining my wife, her shit testing is meet with a slap, I don’t play that shit . Get in line or get this work niyaa

stay redpill.

Lol, how are you talking about 'western women' when you have also drank the western cool aid when it come to debauchery?

No sane woman, feminist or not can take your ramblings seriously. You want tradition, you want deen, but advocate for men to take side things. You also, have in other threads talked about your excessive usage ect.

All you are, like many is a poor quality man who lacks accountability. You cannot lash out on Western women, when you have took on the worst qualities of the Western world.

Stay blessed though.

Lol, how are you talking about 'western women' when you have also drank the western cool aid when it come to debauchery?

No sane woman, feminist or not can take your ramblings seriously. You want tradition, you want deen, but advocate for men to take side things. You also, have in other threads talked about your excessive usage ect.

All you are, like many is a poor quality man who lacks accountability. You cannot lash out on Western women, when you have took on the worst qualities of the Western world.

Stay blessed though.
Trust me, there’s many of his kind here

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie

Stay blessed though.
Abaayo I’m A married man and I am not promiscuous,

Most young men aren’t fortunate like me, it’s mission impossible finding a woman who hasn’t been poisoned by the toxic mainstream programming, so I proposed two solutions to the young men who want to safeguard their dignity,

1. Keep side pieces and never be in a public relationship with them, u won’t ever be the fool Cuck who’s wife was fucked, stay free and divested

2. go to a traditional environment like developing countries were there are good picks of fresh fruits, pure traditional non feminist virgins you can start a family with.

moreover, I made a thread on colourism, in it I mentioned that I used to view certain category of content as a kid (13 to 17)
I like most western born people have also been a victim to this degenerate -hook-up culture (the bit only, I got married at 18 as a virgin)

quite make it seem like I’m a addict now😭🤦🏾‍♂️ I’m a 23 years old married man.

I’m just warning potential victims, I’m telling the good young mali guys to watch their backs and not fall into the other traps this feminist degenerate matriarchal society has set up for them I.e marrying feminist minded impure women.

Abaayo I’m A married man and I am not promiscuous,

Most young men aren’t fortunate like me, it’s mission impossible finding a woman who hasn’t been poisoned by the toxic mainstream programming, so I proposed two solutions to the young men who want to safeguard their dignity,

1. Keep side pieces and never be in a public relationship with them, u won’t ever be the fool Cuck who’s wife was fucked, stay free and divested

2. go to a traditional environment like developing countries were there are good picks of fresh fruits, pure traditional non feminist virgins you can start a family with.

moreover, I made a thread on colourism, in it I mentioned that I used to view certain category of content as a kid (13 to 17)
I like most western born people have also been a victim to this degenerate -hook-up culture (the bit only, I got married at 18 as a virgin)

quite make it seem like I’m a addict now😭🤦🏾‍♂️ I’m a 23 years old married man.

I’m just warning potential victims, I’m telling the good young mali guys to watch their backs and not fall into the other traps this feminist degenerate matriarchal society has set up for them I.e marrying feminist minded impure women.

Blah blah blah.

Lack of accountability combined with a trash mentality is a very toxic mix when it comes to some Abdis. In what way are YOU a victim? Many of you lot view , have pre-maritial relationships before marriage, don't want to work on yourselves, objectify women just like a degenerate gaal, just as Western if not more than the girls you point the finger at and then complain about women. Funny how practising and modest Xalimos are everywhere in the UK, yet degenerates focus on the worst types who make up less than 5% because those are the types they chose to be around.

At this point, its nothing but a mental illness.

Somali chicks look so offit without hijabs. They cant pull it off like timojilacs
When their forehead is this big it's not surprising
:wow:
1612512806370.png

Xaruun

VIP
Blah blah blah.

Lack of accountability combined with a trash mentality is a very toxic mix when it comes to some Abdis. In what way are YOU a victim? Many of you lot view , have pre-maritial relationships before marriage, don't want to work on yourselves, objectify women just like a degenerate gaal, just as Western if not more than the girls you point the finger at and then complain about women. Funny how practising and modest Xalimos are everywhere in the UK, yet degenerates focus on the worst types who make up less than 5% because those are the types they chose to be around.

At this point, its nothing but a mental illness.
Degenerate women are more like 30-40% of the female population. Don’t lie.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Degenerate women are more like 30-40% of the female population. Don’t lie.

So 60-70% are good people.

What percentage of Somali men would you say are qashin? And not only moral degenerates but uneducated and unemployed because that’s also a mans duty to provide for his family.

What percentage of Somali men would you say are qashin? And not only moral degenerates but uneducated and unemployed because that’s also a mans duty to provide for his family.

Sis, these guys lack any accountability and to make things worse, as a community we have low standards when it comes to Abdis, hence why they are unable to critique or hold themselves accountable.

Example:

1)They are not judged for committing zina and openly having girlfriends. In fact, things are so dire, they brag about it.

2) A reformed drugdealer will be accepted with open arms. In fact most reformed criminals will be accepted and the ones that become more practising are looked at as 'inspirational' for changing their life around.

3) Deadbeat men are hardly held accountable in our community. Its very normal for a man to forget the 1st wife and her kids and start again without looking back once.

When you consider all of these factors, I understand why they believe it is acceptable for them to be qashin, whilst simultaneously moaning about the state of certain women.

Last edited:

Oh boy, now wouldn’t that question produce interesting stats?:pachah1:

Trending