Somali woman kidnapped in Eastleigh, Nairobi and they demand 5 million ksh (40k$)

When You Destroy Your Own Household Don't Except Mercy Or Compassion From Anyone
Mood For 2021 Onwards Is Somalis Everyone Is Against You

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Damn pray for her guys Kikiyu Kenyans kidnapped her and demand ransom after torture.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
put a gps on the bag and give them the money on the condition too see that shes alive than meet up and do the exchange after getting the girl chase em down and torture them

Based

VIP
Somalis in Kenya should leave that jungle and return to Somalia. I hope that woman is returned safely

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
This is what happens when you are in enemy territory. This is why Somalis need nationalism. It's time to rebuild Somalia for the benefit of Somalis.
yes, my brother, we need a nation build by nationalism and make the natives of the land the superiors and any other people will be second-class citizens.

and our slogan will be LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT

Muzaffer

So you want somalis to leave nfd and give it to the kenyans?
It's the most idiotic idea I ever heard countries normal try to keep their land but its the first time i hear about people who want to abandon their lands to their enemies (willingly)

Muzaffer

AUN Somalis need to take revenge for her
we must banish the Bantus from our land. put qablisim aside for a moment this attack is against us the Somali people.

Trending

Latest posts