NSFW Somali woman kidnapped in Eastleigh, Nairobi and they demand 5 million ksh (40k$)

I was just reading about this earlier, This is absolutely horrific! I can’t believe no one is doing anything about it!!Where is the police and the community? And why are Somalis so quiet. Even on Instagram it didn’t generate much attention 🙏🏽

WTFFFFF

SOLUTION: 24Hr Plus Man Hunt.
Every Somali comes out and searches through the entire/surrounding neighbourhood (these baboons are not very far) Or offer the money but as a physical drop off and ambush these f****ckers.

Once killers are found. Torture them for a year straight then kill them.

Walahi no more Somalis in Kenya will ever be touched

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I was just reading about this earlier, This is absolutely horrific! I can’t believe no one is doing anything about it!!Where is the police and the community? And why are Somalis so quiet. Even on Instagram it didn’t generate much attention 🙏🏽
Maybe they are quiet since it has nothing to do with palestine :mjpls:

Maybe they are quiet since it has nothing to do with palestine :mjpls:
Exactly! They’re always advocating for Arabs and BLM yet can’t even take 2 minutes to advocate for their own! How pathetic, if I see one more rally or video esp by xalimo screaming at of top of her lung meanwhile radio silence for Somali suffering. I can’t! Smh

Hani Bee

Sensational
Staff Member
Wow. Wasn’t there a 19 year old Somali girl just found dead and they’re trying to claim she was hit by a car but her family said she had signs of torture?

what is going on over there? What happened to that Somali officer who kills criminals. I take back what I said about him. Bring back the officer

Macalin dheerow

Aflagaado illay iyo talaado
Don’t they kill criminals in africa, these kidnappers will be barbecuted kkk. Solution for this is to put a bounty on these kidnappers head, nothing major its kenya after all. Turn whoever backs them against each other. Divide and conquer

Trending

Latest posts