Somali woman kidnapped in Eastleigh, Nairobi and they demand 5 million ksh (40k$)

This is what happens when you are in enemy territory. This is why Somalis need nationalism. It's time to rebuild Somalia for the benefit of Somalis.

I was just reading about this earlier, This is absolutely horrific! I can’t believe no one is doing anything about it!!Where is the police and the community? And why are Somalis so quiet. Even on Instagram it didn’t generate much attention 🙏🏽

WTFFFFF

SOLUTION: 24Hr Plus Man Hunt.
Every Somali comes out and searches through the entire/surrounding neighbourhood (these baboons are not very far) Or offer the money but as a physical drop off and ambush these f****ckers.

Once killers are found. Torture them for a year straight then kill them.

Walahi no more Somalis in Kenya will ever be touched

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I was just reading about this earlier, This is absolutely horrific! I can’t believe no one is doing anything about it!!Where is the police and the community? And why are Somalis so quiet. Even on Instagram it didn’t generate much attention 🙏🏽
Maybe they are quiet since it has nothing to do with palestine :mjpls:

Maybe they are quiet since it has nothing to do with palestine :mjpls:
Exactly! They’re always advocating for Arabs and BLM yet can’t even take 2 minutes to advocate for their own! How pathetic, if I see one more rally or video esp by xalimo screaming at of top of her lung meanwhile radio silence for Somali suffering. I can’t! Smh

Wow. Wasn’t there a 19 year old Somali girl just found dead and they’re trying to claim she was hit by a car but her family said she had signs of torture?

what is going on over there? What happened to that Somali officer who kills criminals. I take back what I said about him. Bring back the officer

Don’t they kill criminals in africa, these kidnappers will be barbecuted kkk. Solution for this is to put a bounty on these kidnappers head, nothing major its kenya after all. Turn whoever backs them against each other. Divide and conquer

Trending