Somali warlords vs Mexican cartels. Who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone glorifies these things it's Somalis in general, I've even seen your cheerleader @fox mentioning some of these things to brag. You just threw in southern to bait certain airheads.
The 77 war wasn't a "southern" war. "Southern Somalis" don't glorify past sultanates like Adal anymore than other Somalis and I'm pretty sure some had a connection to it aside from the obvious that it was fellow Somalis. And the failure of both of those invasions are something to be proud of, stop acting like both parties were on equal footing those were militaries fighting clansmen.
You just confirmed that you're proud to have lost or should I say "almost won" in every scenario. Thanks for confirming my point. I like somalilanders because they usually state facts. Look at how many comments are on this thread trying to justify the deaths of thousands of Somalis. Just take the L and move along.

You just confirmed that you're proud to have lost or should I say "almost won" in every scenario. Thanks for confirming my point. I like somalilanders because they usually state facts. Look at how many comments are on this thread trying to justify the deaths of thousands of Somalis. Just take the L and move along.

Just work on your reading comprehension skills to avoid embarrassing situations like this one and our last encounter for the future.

Lol you don't care about Somalilanders you spend 90% of your time on here bashing Somalis, what do you think they are? It just suits you here to create division. But don't worry @fox and people like him will be here to cheer you on.

Southern somalia glorifies loosing, they glorify Ogaden war, they gloryify adal (which they didn't even have a connection too), they glorify getting invaded in 2006, they glorify killing 20 us soldiers while they killed 1000+
Take a look at urself u u raw meat eating scum. I see through ur bullshit. U butt hurt. I get it, its cool though when getting use to losing. Ima animal doctor, specialized in diagnosing aidstopians animals like u.:gucciwhat::ulyin:

Last edited:
Take a look at urself u u raw meat eating scum. U see through ur bullshit. U butt hurt. I get it, its cool though when getting use to losing. Ima animal doctor, specialized in diagnosing aidstopians animals like u.
U the last person that should be talking. U filthy aidstopian. Go eat ur favourite food, yeah raw meat with trash. :camby::kodaksmiley:

Just work on your reading comprehension skills to avoid embarrassing situations like this one and our last encounter for the future.

Lol you don't care about Somalilanders you spend 90% of your time on here bashing Somalis, what do you think they are? It just suits you here to create division. But don't worry @fox and people like him will be here to cheer you on.
Maybe southern Somalians aren't Somalis :eek:? I think Somalialand and Ethiopia will go on to be great trade and military partners which I look forward to witnessing. Why do you want Somaliland to be governed by southerners when they obviously don't want to? Why do you need their acceptance?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You're an even bigger idiot than I thought for agreeing with that comment.
I am a business man :manny:Ethiopia is going to be africas number 1 exporter and weve got berbera :manny:i
That never happened:zhqjlmx:
So aideeds militias didnt loot any weapons? Then where did they get it from? Ethiopia?
If anyone glorifies these things it's Somalis in general, I've even seen your cheerleader @fox mentioning some of these things to brag. You just threw in southern to bait certain airheads.
The 77 war wasn't a "southern" war. "Southern Somalis" don't glorify past sultanates like Adal anymore than other Somalis and I'm pretty sure some had a connection to it aside from the obvious that it was fellow Somalis. And the failure of both of those invasions are something to be proud of, stop acting like both parties were on equal footing those were militaries fighting clansmen.
We shouldn't have gone to war in 1977. The dog barre was clueless.

Long live Ethiopia! They will produce and we shall allow them to use berbera. Its all about the coin.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
3000 Isaaq SNM soldiers took out Somalia's National Army which was 30,000 strong. Lets not forget the SNA had jets, tanks...

It was a whole city vs a little crew. You know how many somalis they killed? It is in the hundreds. Black hawk down isnt something to be proud of.

So much bullshit here

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
I am a business man :manny:Ethiopia is going to be africas number 1 exporter and weve got berbera :manny:i

So aideeds militias didnt loot any weapons? Then where did they get it from? Ethiopia?

We shouldn't have gone to war in 1977. The dog barre was clueless.

Long live Ethiopia! They will produce and we shall allow them to use berbera. Its all about the coin.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

He is not Ethiopian but issaq.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We wuz savages.

Why is this thread even a thing?

It's like Rwandan Hutus discussing highlights of the 1994 massacre :umwhat:.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Mexican cartels, hands down. A huge percentage of the cartel guys have army training (credible army training, not Amisom). The cartels have a profit motive and superior weapons and ammo. They also have numbers.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
:snoop:

This thread was interesting until it was derailed after the 5th post.

This thread was to show the true power of the warlord and what they're capable of so comparing them the cartels would make it easier for foreigners to understand for the starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending