Somali warlords vs Mexican cartels. Who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The prime Somali warlord militia and the Mexican cartel declare war on each other.

Who will win the battle? Who will have the upper hand when it comes to manpower, politicial, military and oversea influence?

Which side will suffer the most and how much money will they lose etc?

Discuss.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Mexicans.

They have money, guns, military tactics, willing to torture (just watch the videos), has no boundaries, etc etc

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
3000 Isaaq SNM soldiers took out Somalia's National Army which was 30,000 strong. Lets not forget the SNA had jets, tanks...
HG will win, they won against American seal forces in 1995
It was a whole city vs a little crew. You know how many somalis they killed? It is in the hundreds. Black hawk down isnt something to be proud of.

LOL, didn't Deadliest warrior already do this way back then. the only difference is instead of saying warlords they said pirates who are essentially the same people with the same style.

The Somalis beat them btw, bc he said these Warlords/Pirates used to be trained military men for the government before the it collapsed. And putting fake gangsters against vicious Military trained Militia men who've been fighting for 20+ years just ins't comparable.

3000 Isaaq SNM soldiers took out Somalia's National Army which was 30,000 strong. Lets not forget the SNA had jets, tanks...

It was a whole city vs a little crew. You know how many somalis they killed? It is in the hundreds. Black hawk down isnt something to be proud of.
Hayawan kan firiya bal. Just Because hundreds in the movie doesn't make it true. :draketf:
They killed a lot of people, but mostly it was civilians.

A whole city that was unarmed civilians that were being targeted by the mightiest army on earth yeah.

Saying it was a whole city against the US army is incredibly misleading. What is some oday going to do versus seal teams with choppers, modern weaponry, body armor, GPS-targeted bombs and so on?

Aideeds milita only had automatic rifles and grenade launchers while the US army were using helicopter gun ships.
2000+ in fact, which means they killed 100+ Somalis for every one of theirs.
That is bullshit. Only source for anything close to that is a member of the American army, after the battle which the media called a great blunder on the US part, to save face. It's not rooted in reality.
Reliable estimates place the number of Somali insurgents killed at around 800 with perhaps another 4,000 wounded. Somali militants claimed a much lower casualty rate.[64] Aidid himself claimed that only 315 – civilians and militia – were killed and 812 wounded.[8] Captain Haad, in an interview on American public television, said 133 of the SNA militia were killed.[10]

And you gotta remember, the majority of these deaths came from indiscriminate bombings by the US Army, like when they bombed a building of 80 something elders, women and children, saying they "thought Aideed was there" when he was walking openly in the streets of Mogadishu .

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
A whole city that was unarmed civilians that were being targeted by the mightiest army on earth yeah.
Stop it :ulyin:it was 160 US soldiers vs 5000+ militiamen
Aideeds milita only had automatic rifles and grenade launchers
After siaad ran Aideed's militia looted SNA's arsenal. They were armed to the bone.
If usc didn't overthrow MSB and his men, you'd be either extinct.
Look at this rubbish :drakelaugh:Siaad lost when the 3000 Isaaq snm mujaahids took out Somalias 30,000 strong army. USC was just a pawn.
or be speaking Amharic :lolbron:
Wait didnt the USC leader Hussein Aideed try to unify Somalia with Ethiopia? :lolbron:

Last edited:
Southern somalia glorifies loosing, they glorify Ogaden war, they gloryify adal (which they didn't even have a connection too), they glorify getting invaded in 2006, they glorify killing 20 us soldiers while they killed 1000+

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Southern somalia glorifies loosing, they glorify Ogaden war, they gloryify adal (which they didn't even have a connection too), they glorify getting invaded in 2006, they glorify killing 20 us soldiers while they killed 1000+
They are primitive subhumans. How can you be proud of Black hawk down? :drakelaugh:

Stop it :ulyin:it was 160 US soldiers vs 5000+ militiamen
It was 19 aircraft, 12 humvees and over a 160 US soldiers armed to the teeth versus a very small portion of Aideeds milita because they came under a sneak attack:axvmm9o:

A few downed choppers and some hours later during the same sneak attack the US army retreated out of Somalia:uCkf6mf:
After siaad ran Aideed's militia looted SNA's arsenal. They were armed to the bone.
That never happened:zhqjlmx:

But enough of this. Talking history gets nobody nowhere, especially in this case as you only wanna try to trigger me because I've called out your shit before.

I'm not gonna let you try to pull me down a rabbit hole before you start orchestrating once of your dozens of qabiil "beefs":hillarybiz:

Don't @ me :hillarybiz:

You're an even bigger idiot than I thought for agreeing with that comment.
Don't take his bait. He loves stirring up shit which is why he'll change stance on a whim depending on what outcome he seeks:axvmm9o:

Like an attention hungry IG model just without the looks, following, fame and morals:axvmm9o:

Don't take his bait. He loves stirring up shit which is why he'll change stance on a whim depending on what outcome he seeks:axvmm9o:

Like an attention hungry IG model just without the looks, following and fame:axvmm9o:

Yeah he's a troll but he's reached a point where he's agreeing with some habeshi on points that aren't even true just to get at other Somalis. That's pathetic, truly.

If anyone glorifies these things it's Somalis in general, I've even seen your cheerleader @fox mentioning some of these things to brag. You just threw in southern to bait certain airheads.
The 77 war wasn't a "southern" war. "Southern Somalis" don't glorify past sultanates like Adal anymore than other Somalis and I'm pretty sure some had a connection to it aside from the obvious that it was fellow Somalis. And the failure of both of those invasions are something to be proud of, stop acting like both parties were on equal footing those were militaries fighting clansmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending