Somali wadaad and his Dutch South African wife sponsor hundreds of children abandoned by Abdis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apparently in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Angola and other countries are littered with thousands of half Somali bastard children who were abandoned by the Abdis.

This Somali religious leader and his Boer South African wife have taken it upon themselves to teach them the Somali language, Somali culture, Somali history and to teach them about their Somali roots. They are also putting them all in a Madrasah to teach them Qur'an and Islamic studies.

Who said it was only Bantus who were expanding? :siilaanyolaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mashalaalaa walaahi these children raised by this couple are the luckiest people on earth.

Somalis are seeking asylum in all corners of Africa and these deluded guys are discussing a ban of African Bantus settling in Somalia. None of you want to settle Somalia, why will they? The only African Bantus in large numbers who are in Somalia are Amisom Troops who protect the sovereignty of Somalia and help sick and poor Somalis. What have you done for Somalis and Somalia? These guys are an embarrassment.

Miskeen. They are innocent children. These men should go back and support their kids.

You should love your kids no matter their race. Of course I would never marry out, but if my future kids brought home a madow, cadaan, or whatever race of grandkid I would love that child no different.

Half Bantu-Somali kids with a Somali dad are Somali according to y'all since they have qabiil. Don't be hypocrites. Either mixing out is wrong full stop or these kids are still technically Somali since they have a clan lineage like the rest of us.

@CaliSomali

Somali men can’t do that, otherwise their clan will become a laangaab. In Somali tribal culture, in order one to boost the numbers of his clan, a Somali man must be a polygamist and marry as many women as he could and breed as many children as possible without any financial responsibility. The civilised world calls this kind of a man, a dead-beat dad, but we celebrate and call him, maashallah, caruur badan buu dhalay.

World

VIP
Miskeen. They are innocent children. These men should go back and support their kids.

You should love your kids no matter their race. Of course I would never marry out, but if my future kids brought home a madow, cadaan, or whatever race of grandkid I would love that child no different.

Half Bantu-Somali kids with a Somali dad are Somali according to y'all since they have qabiil. Don't be hypocrites. Either mixing out is wrong full stop or these kids are still technically Somali since they have a clan lineage like the rest of us.
These children are bastards, born out of wedlock. Islamically, their fathers have no responsibility towards them. They don’t get his name, his lineage, his wealth, their father doesn’t even have to acknowledge them.

These children are bastards, born out of wedlock. Islamically, their fathers have no responsibility towards them. They don’t get his name, his lineage, his wealth, their father doesn’t even have to acknowledge them.

According to you, your a descendant of a basterd your self since you consider to be the offspring of a Arab.

Take several seats :kodaksmiley:

Wuxuu maa xishoode miyaa

World

VIP
According to you, your a descendant of a basterd your self since you consider to be the offspring of a Arab.

Take several seats :kodaksmiley:

Wuxuu maa xishoode miyaa
How does being a descendant of an Arab make you a bastard? Do you know what a bastard is? An illegitimate child born outside of marriage.

Yeah, I'm sure Allah would be happy that you abandon your children in a foreign land with no sustenance to support them. Any child that comes from you is your responsibility. No excuses.

How does being a descendant of an Arab make you a bastard? Do you know what a bastard is? An illegitimate child born outside of marriage.

Exactly, that's why you talking shit with your wack Jerry curls, the realisation of that you are descendant from some hairy sweaty Arab ball sacks, is making you lash out.

It's okay sxb shit happens.

:manny:

World

VIP
Yeah, I'm sure Allah would be happy that you abandon your children in a foreign land with no sustenance to support them. Any child that comes from you is your responsibility. No excuses.
No it’s not your responsibility, a bastard son is not even allowed to see his genetic sister without a hijab nor can he be their mahram.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Damn a lot of those kids look full Bantu. Never would I think they're half Somali. That just goes to show the strength of Bantu genes.

Talking down on unfortunate children.

This forum is going down the hill, with these low class no life having individuals.
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending