Somali wadaad and his Dutch South African wife sponsor hundreds of children abandoned by Abdis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Angola and other countries are littered with thousands of half Somali bastard children who were abandoned by the Abdis.

This Somali religious leader and his Boer South African wife have taken it upon themselves to teach them the Somali language, Somali culture, Somali history and to teach them about their Somali roots. They are also putting them all in a Madrasah to teach them Qur'an and Islamic studies.

Who said it was only Bantus who were expanding? :siilaanyolaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Geeljires down there are suffering from jungle-fever.

One drop rule should only apply to half Madow & east asian kids, including those fathered by Somalis. Mixing with those races will annihilate Somali/Caucasoid features.

Apollo

VIP

One drop should only apply to half Madow & east asian kids & should never be classed as Somalis.

My relatives down there went there for the business. They are much richer than the locals and have private security in case the machetes come out.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My relatives down there went there for the business. They are much richer than the locals and have private security in case the machetes come out.

I wish those wealthy Somali businessmen in South Africa bought assault rifles to protect themselves against those savage Zulus that kill, loot and burn down your business.

We wouldn't be hearing this sad news about Somali businessmen being killed in South Africa. Instead, they would be the ones cleaning out the savage Zulu thugs.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Disgusting. They are not Somalis and shouldn’t not be taught about our culture and history. They were abandoned by their fathers for a reason.

One drop rule should only apply to half Madow & east asian kids, including those fathered by Somalis. Mixing with those races will annihilate Somali/Caucasoid features.
If your father is Somali and you speak and identify as a Somali then you're one.

What is this one rule shit your talking about?

Apollo

VIP
If your father is Somali and you speak and identify then a Somali then you're one.

I go by the rule that both your mother and father have to be Somali. Exceptions only made if the mother is from a non-Somali Cushitic group.

World

VIP
If your father is Somali and you speak and identify then a Somali then you're one.

They are bastards, they don’t have a lineage and aren’t Somali. A half Madow kid cannot be considered Somali no matter what. That’s why their fathers abandoned them.

The Father rule can't be applied to half-Madow or East Asian kids, since those half-Madow/East Asian kids will look nothing like Somalis.

The Father rule can only be applied if a Somali man has children with Women from a different Caucasoid group, such as White, Arab, South Asian, North African & other Horn Africans etc.

Last edited:
I go by the rule that both your mother and father have to be Somali. Exceptions only made if the mother is from a non-Somali Cushitic group.
I don't think the Somalis back home share the same opinion as you lot.

If so then tell me how did that Madow looking guy become the mayor of Bari region?

If I recall it correctly his mom was Madow

Guys I found out the reason why this is happening:

African women in their own words:

n3n82gl.jpg

:trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP
Nah they don't.

As long as your father is Somali and you identify as one and you have a tribe then you're one of us

:manny:

The kids OP posted are bastards

There is no official agency that says so. Recently, the cucked Somali government even removed the Somali father part from the citizenship rules. So, you don't have a legal claim to that rule anymore. It is all social convention.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
What do you think is going to happen when you put geeljire with raging testosterone in an environment full of half naked females whiles feeding him chicken and sausages and he cant bring xalimo into that environment for security reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending