Somali Vegan Youtube Vlogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Yasmin Mohamud is a mother of 7 and a certified raw food chef who recently started a Youtube channel to inform Somalis about the benefits of her lifestyle ( raw veganism). She lives with her family in rural Wisconsin where she home schools her children and grows everything her family eats.

May Allah bless this sister for the service she is trying to provide to our community.:ehh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

But but I thought vegans were in shape.

She's been doing vegan and raw Vegan for 21 years. 21 years of not eating meat, cooked food and still fatter than the average meat eater. :damsel:

Duchess

VIP
But but I thought vegans were in shape.

She's been doing vegan and raw Vegan for 21 years. 21 years of not eating meat, cooked food and still fatter than the average meat eater. :damsel:

She's got 7 kids though. My aunt has been a raw Vegan for about 10 years and is very lean.

Duchess

VIP
kids dont make you fat you make yourself fat if only fat somali females had this thinking instead of making up excuses:cryinglaughsmiley:

She could have a thyroid condition. You don't know why she is 'fat' so chill with all the insults.:browtf:

Duchess

VIP
We all know Vegan is more than a diet its an ideology just like any other

In the video she explains why she is a raw vegan. She's practicing it as a diet.

Who eats adhi outside of Somalia?

Oh wait:ohhh:everyone

But we don't drink caano geel, which is also a staple of the Somali diet. So you're saying you're okay with doing 50% of what we used to in Somalia?:comeon:

Stop trying to start an argument for the sake of it.:camby:

In the video she explains why she is a raw vegan. She's practicing it as a diet.

But we don't drink caano geel, which is also a staple of the Somali diet. So you're saying you're okay with doing 50% of what we used to in Somalia?:comeon:

Stop trying to start an argument for the sake of it.:camby:
No matter how you spin it, it's an ideology.

I'm not a reductionist, you can obscure the point as much as youd like, but Somalis ain't down with this lifestyle.

Duchess

VIP
She doesn't want to feed her children poison and is doing what she thinks is best for her family. Her target audience are older Somalis and even if they don't adopt veganism, I commend her for informing them about the benefits of increasing their intake of fruits and veggies. Can y'all stop being so negative and see the good in the godly work this reer xamar sister is doing? :stressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts