Somali Vegan Youtube Vlogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
my comment was toward somali females in general especially those who like to blow up like a balloon after marriage:diddyswag:
:denzelnigga:Real shit I seen my ex 2 years after she got married.:tacky: she used to be a dime back in the day she looks like a sea lion now
:whew:close call but I should have know because her mom looks like a umpa lumpa.The dude she married must be like :browtf: I ain't signed up for this shit

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Caano geel is fucking disgusting anyway.

But overall I applaud this woman for taking initiative and doing this.

@VicePrez is a sheegato :ohhh:

Probably @RoobleAlWaliid
giphy.gif

Caano geel is an acquired taste, all that means is you need to spend more time in the bush.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Case in point, "just a diet" :jgjrrmx:

I feel for any kid that has to suffer in a Vegan household, that is borderline child abuse.

Child abuse? Really?!:lebronwtf:

Her children do not strictly adhere to raw veganism so from them it's a diet. She doesn't stop them from eating meat, diary, grains etc when they're outside of the house, but her & her husband only eat raw food and that's what she cooks at home. It's a lifestyle choice.:reallymaury:

Caano geel?

tumblr_mcu6y4eJhT1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

Child abuse? Really?!:lebronwtf:

Her children do not strictly adhere to raw veganism so from them it's a diet. She doesn't stop them from eating meat, diary, grains etc when they're outside of the house, but her & her husband only eat raw food and that's what she cooks at home. It's a lifestyle choice.:reallymaury:

Caano geel?

Apparently they're home schooled and they live in a rural area. Sooo many chances to enjoy non vegan meals.

This woman is crazy. Anyone who refers to meat and dairy as poison is crazy. "Sugar is poison, alcohol is poison, GMO is poison..." do us a favor Duchess and keep your crazy beliefs to yourself

Apparently they're home schooled and they live in a rural area. Sooo many chances to enjoy non vegan meals.

This woman is crazy. Anyone who refers to meat and dairy as poison is crazy. "Sugar is poison, alcohol is poison, GMO is poison..." do us a favor Duchess and keep your crazy beliefs to yourself

Wait what did alcohol have to do with any of this? :heh:

:lebronwtf::umwhat:how are you comparing a diet to atheism?

ciddhartha, please go troll somewhere else.

He's a despicable, passive-aggressive character who insists on bringing up these controversial topics into every discussion.

Ciddhartha is thoroughly disgusting and has zero integrity.

He's a despicable, passive-aggressive character who insists on bringing up these controversial topics into every discussion.

We've already established Veganism is more than just a diet.

Oh, here's one more batshit crazy, hop-on-the-bandwagon, groupthink theory for you guys..."diet soda causes cancer"

tumblr_lpp38vPgVb1qmelcao1_500.gif

These people, like the women in the OP video, are no different than the tin foil hat, "I talk to aliens," big-foot-is-real, antivacination crowd

Duchess

VIP

What about people who choose to eat organic? Are they crazy people too? :reallymaury:

The harmful health implications of excess sugar, alcohol, and genetically modified foods are well documented. You sound ridiculous for trying to argue that Yasmin is a bad parent for keeping her children away from these things.

Duchess

VIP

He likes to play devil's advocate in hopes of getting under someone's skin. I seriously doubt he believes in half the shit he types.

What about people who choose to eat organic? Are they crazy people too? :reallymaury:

The harmful health implications of excess sugar, alcohol, and genetically modified foods are well documented. You sound ridiculous for trying to argue that Yasmin is a bad parent for keeping her children away from these things.
This is the most messed up thing ive heard people who eat nature are crazy? I can tell you Yasmin is a very much sane person compared to Sacdiyo!

When you choose high glycemic foods (Processed Foods) that raise your blood sugar, such as products containing flour and sugar, you are creating systemic inflammation in your body. Inflammation leads to many diseases, especially cancer and aging.

its vey basic. People always want to blame hair loss ,disease and aging for dna/genese , then go to doctor and get fake pills that make them worse, these people need to learn the truth.
It is diet that causes this and it is diet that rids of it and reverses it.

You are litterally What you eat.

Well documented? Is that what your cult believes? The scientific concensus is that there is no proof GMOS are unsafe.

GMO is a blanket term for many things. Are they all poison? Which ones are poison and why? With climate change the threat that it is, don't you think at least part of our salvation lies in GMOs and GMO research?

Don't dial back your crazy rhetoric now. The people on this site can do their own research, anyone who takes your word is a fool.

"But it's banned in europe" yeah theyre being precautionary. They don't have any of this proof that you speak of...

@Geeljire you're usually a man of good judgment that values research and evidence so I'll excuse this uncharacteristic lapse in judgement.

But then again you're a theist so maybe it is characteristic :deadosama:

Mashaa Allaah Yasmin is very smart lady. I love watching her videos. She is so lucky she eats what she grows at her garden/farm. We need more people like her who care so much about their health, families, community's health. I am sure most of us know almost everything we eat contains chemicals and hormones. Thus, we should watch what we eat.

This article is about 10 nasty ingredients that are in some of foods.
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...3/10-gross-ingredients-food-horsemeat-scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.