Somali Uber drivers

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why they got their own soccer team then?

Looool nice to hear akhi hope u enjoying yourself where ur at rn

What part of london got the most bodies dropping tho?
London has different football teams

Arsenal and Tottenham are both based in London.

Most madows are in South London so probably south London, only God knows what fuckery goes on in there.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I wish we had Xalimo uber drivers :dead:

She pulls up like, "where you headed?"
Amazonian: "The hookah Lounge on-"

Interrupts me mid sentence, "On Henderson?"

Amazonian: Nods awkwardly :gucciwhat:

Her: "Shit I'm headed there too my nigga" :mjlaugh: :pachah1: :dead:

I only take the cab if I'm fully wasted and Nearly every Somali cab driver is cool. There are some super annoying ones who ask why u with a girl or whatever, I just claim Ethiopian (lol)

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I wish we had Xalimo uber drivers :dead:

She pulls up like, "where you headed?"
Amazonian: "The hookah Lounge on-"

Interrupts me mid sentence, "On Henderson?"

Amazonian: Nods awkwardly :gucciwhat:

Her: "Shit I'm headed there too my nigga" :mjlaugh: :pachah1: :dead:
I don’t mind them taking me to a shisha lounge it’s not really that crazy but I’m now dressed up wearing heels going to a bar???? No thank you I’d rather die.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
The Somali uber drivers here mind their own business. Its the airport taxi drivers that are annoying as hell.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I only take the cab if I'm fully wasted and Nearly every Somali cab driver is cool. There are some super annoying ones who ask why u with a girl or whatever, I just claim Ethiopian (lol)
One thing I never do is claim another ethnicity when I have them as a driver. Ain’t no way I’m claiming Ethiopian let alone anything else :kodaksmiley:plus it’s so obvious I’m somali I could never pull that shit

The Somali uber drivers here mind their own business. Its the airport taxi drivers that are annoying as hell.
Where do u live?
One thing I never do is claim another ethnicity when I have them as a driver. Ain’t no way I’m claiming Ethiopian let alone anything else :kodaksmiley:plus it’s so obvious I’m somali I could never pull that shit
I only do it when the guy is pissing me off, it's my last resort. Most of them are super chill though .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Adeer: Mashalaah you are beautiful Adeer

Me: Thank you Awoow

Adeer: Where in Somalia do you go for vacation adeer?

Me: Awoow, every where. in the green land of God in Somalia awoow

Adeer: Nayaaa. stop playing, what is your qabil....iistupiiraadyeey

Me: Habar gidir. :)

Adeer: Respect adeer.

Jungle

VIP
I have so many stories involving mali cabbies. Nuff of them done drove off from me n co cah they got shook. When i was younger i done run off from a few lol. Even got 1 free head :pachah1:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I don’t mind them taking me to a shisha lounge it’s not really that crazy but I’m now dressed up wearing heels going to a bar???? No thank you I’d rather die.

Nah if you're wearing heels and headed to a bar, just call me instead. Avoid those uber rides. Your former macalin may just pop up as your driver, and we all know how times have changed since those dugsi days :silanyolaugh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

I once told a Somali cab driver i was an Ethiopian.
I was drunk Af (17yrs old)
I dont normally drink, it was actully my first time sipping the forbidden juice. Dude saw me limping toward his direction, and he opened the door for me
We talked a little bit and he finally asked me what I was, told him I was mixed. Ethiopian/Eritrean just to confuse him even little bit more. But after dropping me off, I was so fucking drunk that I looked over at him and said, "waa mahadsantahay adeer habeen wanagsan" :browtf: :snoop:

I have never had a driver ask me a personal question. They welcome me into the car then keep it mute. You niggas are ciyaalsuq stumbling into cars with ajanabis and drinking alcohol.

I guess they will enquire to warn ppl about you guys and try to track down your families. I'm a very put together person and exude authority so the driver would never step his boundaries.

You lot are a bunch of chumps.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I wanna know if I’m the only one that avoids them lol. They just love to ask 101 questions. Fav somali Uber drivers line: “adeer where u from in Somalia”. Such a sly way to ask me what my qabil is kkkkkk. Especially on a night out don’t even ask me, straight cancel and order a new driver as soon as I see the name and picture. How can I ask one driver for the aux and he said “meesha uu socotid ba laga Shiida”.:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Next time tell the Uber driver you were born in Xamar, your parents are from Bosaso , your grandparents from Hargeisa and your great grandparents from Kismaayo. They will be confused af :trumpsmirk:

Trending