Somali twitter vs Black twitter; ongoing war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alxamdulilah things are coming to an end I would say we took a W for the most part. Now it's time to deal with the fucking traitors.......

"Listen, and understand! That Tumblr Xalimo is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or shame, or fear! And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are miscegenated!" - Kyle

:damedamn: Is that self-check system? You guys cannot beat them. It needs to be one of them... a daywalker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There is currently a major battle on twitter between Somalis and blacks (non-Muslim), the Ayrabs and Pakis as usual have let us down and provided no back-up (so much for one Ummah). Heavy casualties on both sides, and MANY xalimos have betrayed us and crossed to support the other side (as expected).

For more updates go on twitter and search "Somali".

This is the tweet that kicked of the whole war...

What did it say?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Bruv, I always feel uneasy hearing some of these lot talk about Somalis.
There's that underlying feeling of...idk, disgust?
Like some of those videos at Speaker's Corner where they speak about Somalis.
:kodaksmiley:

There's proper hate...I get mad and they say "it's just banter", nah piss off.
Hate being the butt end of the joke.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I've had to mute so many people today so I wasn't dragged into this shit. I don't have the luxury of being reckless on twitter because the fucking general manager who likes to act black and listen to rap music follows me :mjcry:

Many twitter xaliimos are such 'pickme's and always caping for west Africans even when they're wrong. :bell:

Damn some halimos have no dignity spreading their legs for the same people bashing
their ethnicity and getting spat at.

Halimos have very low self-esteem and seek validation from men other than their own ethnicity.
They can’t even retaliate properly against madows insulting them without offering their siil :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts