Somali Twitter Vs Arab Twitter In Epic 2 Day Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
For the life of me I don't understand how nearly every Somali girl on Twitter has the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.

I don't dislike madows they haven't done anything to me but why involve yourself in a cause that doesn't concern you? If a Somali is killed by a cop the media wouldn't show it nor will these madows go on Twitter and be a voice for the murdered Somali.

Ive even seen Somali boys who have that slogan on their bio. You're right when Somalis are under the kosh there arent many black americans who go out of their way to defend us.

These are the same people who got #FreePalestine on their bio. Even though no Arab gives two fucks about Somalia. And when disgusting Arab monkeys insults us and we insult them back these #FreePalestine Somalis are quick to say "dont stereotype an entire race, Arabs are good people, Muslim ummah etc". Fucking Arab bootyclappers.

Dadkeeni wey u dhamaatey.

waraabe

Your superior
For the life of me I don't understand how nearly every Somali girl on Twitter has the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.

I don't dislike madows they haven't done anything to me but why involve yourself in a cause that doesn't concern you? If a Somali is killed by a cop the media wouldn't show it nor will these madows go on Twitter and be a voice for the murdered Somali.

our women are too liberal for my liking

The comebacks were absolutely horrible and dumb ass Somalis were cosigning that shit. They could have mentioned a million things about Arabs, but instead they turned to the religion. The tweet about the Prophet (saw) being sent specifically to Arabs because they were corrupt did it for me. :snoop:Like, how are you going to use that as an insult? Prophet Muhammad was a Prophet for all of humanity; if he was sent specifically to Arabs, then wtf are 99% of Somalis Muslims?:what1:

Lol, I remember during the #OperationBlackHawkDown fights on twitter, they kept repeating some lame comebacks like "We dragged your soldiers." :drakewtf:

S

Shamis

LOL Gotta laugh though...all these foreign invaders get dragged and their heads battered.

Lol, I remember during the #OperationBlackHawkDown fights on twitter, they kept repeating some lame comebacks like "We dragged your soldiers." :drakewtf:

i had them shaking in fear and offended as hell and i the funny part was that i wasnt even on twitter that day LOOL!

:mjlol:

:lolbron:

its sad that i had to fight their battles for them without actually being involved, these sjws somalis are embarrasing walahi.

Its the International somali youth slogan #MadowLivesMatter

What? somali lives? You Anti-Blackness racist bastard!! :pachah1:

TMG representing at the frontline of this battle :ehh:

Who knew cadaan people actually frequent somali sites. :dwill:

i sent them the image and links to somnet.

Its a normal thing i do when im bored i stur shit up and i love trolling cadaan people.

white_genocide-300x240.jpg

They always get flustered deppressed angry ,sad and helpless when i tell them Somalis in minnesota is going to breed them out.
:cryinglaughsmiley: one of them @ a politician to come for me :gunsmiley:

Other somalis always interfere and say im stuuring hatred and that it will have its consequences for minnesota somalis.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Its true, cadaan are savages like that. Like the two cadaan brothers in Boston who beat up and urinated on a homeless Mexican dude and they said they heard a lot of shit from Donald Trump.

Wey ka suurtooda that one of these white genoicde crowd to beat up a pregnant Somali girl cos they got angry.

I still love pissing them off.

Lol yo this shit is hilarious, makes me want jump in and help my Somali's but alas my day burying online is over. Horta why did that Somali girl defend ? always diss Somali's on Twitter, imagine the kick they get back from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts