Somali Twitter Vs Arab Twitter In Epic 2 Day Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Sudan (not the Christianised South Sudan) have been battered into submission by Arab nations who want to dominate their politics to cut off USA and Europe who want bases in East Africa. The West is playing the dictator card there and so Sudan is afraid of Western bombings AND Arab invasion. They've been spreading the Wahabbi doctrine there and its a sad state of affairs. I have a Sudanese friend and she considers herself as a relative of Somalis but the Arabs took their language over the centuries and she only speaks Arabic. Sudan should be a part of the Union but only Ethiopia stands in the way of unity because they are the only Christian presence (despite having a majority Muslim population). Ethiopia have been getting so much aid from the West to keep this going. They've also put sanctions on Eritrea who were then forced to introduce national service to build their country creating a refugee crisis of workshy cunts. The Horn is a mess because of this cat and mouse game between Western Christianity and Arab Islam. We should all go back to our ancient religions but they'll come back with renewed colonial tactics to keep the story of Muslims and Christianity going so they both can steal all our shit.

Arabs have taken a beating. They have no countries left. Daesh are beheading the Christians and Shia, the West is killing off the so called Sunnis (they blew their towns and cities up lol). They found an outlet for their anger i.e. bashing Somali teenagers online because we were dumb enough to join the Arab league, fursadda waxaas ayaa furtay. If Ethiopia stopped being such evil dumbasses and causing trouble, we'd have the Horn Nations to be a part of. The Bantu have the East African Union, the Arabs the Arab league and we should have a Horn Nations Union and cut off connections to sand and .

I 100% with you. If sweden,Danmark and Norway could rekindle and move away from their past horrendous disputes and create scandinavia.

Why cant ethiopia rekindle and reconcile with Eritrea and Somalia.

So we can come together for the common interests of raising our prospects livelyhood and safe guard our collectice horner interests With horn union.

For that to happen Eritrea must forgive ethiopia and ethiopia must comprimize and give back ogaden to us.

As long as the population allow these corrupt self fish leaders to run us it wont happen

Sudan (not the Christianised South Sudan) have been battered into submission by Arab nations who want to dominate their politics to cut off USA and Europe who want bases in East Africa. The West is playing the dictator card there and so Sudan is afraid of Western bombings AND Arab invasion. They've been spreading the Wahabbi doctrine there and its a sad state of affairs. I have a Sudanese friend and she considers herself as a relative of Somalis but the Arabs took their language over the centuries and she only speaks Arabic. Sudan should be a part of the Union but only Ethiopia stands in the way of unity because they are the only Christian presence (despite having a majority Muslim population). Ethiopia have been getting so much aid from the West to keep this going. They've also put sanctions on Eritrea who were then forced to introduce national service to build their country creating a refugee crisis of workshy cunts. The Horn is a mess because of this cat and mouse game between Western Christianity and Arab Islam. We should all go back to our ancient religions but they'll come back with renewed colonial tactics to keep the story of Muslims and Christianity going so they both can steal all our shit.

Ok Here is where i disagree!

waraabe

Your superior
arab chicks be like "what you thinkin bout"
CNS-aTFUcAAc35z.jpg

S

Shamis

That is so cruel. She's not allowed to shave because of her beliefs and she's producing excess testosterone.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
For the life of me I don't understand how nearly every Somali girl on Twitter has the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.

I don't dislike madows they haven't done anything to me but why involve yourself in a cause that doesn't concern you? If a Somali is killed by a cop the media wouldn't show it nor will these madows go on Twitter and be a voice for the murdered Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending