Somali Twitter Clowns "Waaq Twitter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
So you guys remember this thread, right?

The Twitter responsible for kickstarting that is back at it again. Here's how it started

So a user posted this picture saying it was cute
IMG_9829.JPG

And someone brought up the question of why Somali boys don't wear Afros nowadays.

And here comes lil Miss Arabization

And it kickstarts from there :russ:

I'm dying bruh
:mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tfw I failed a test in 2002 because of the turbanization of Somali culture and the new wave of shawarmism

remember when somalis didn't used to use twitter :bell: but ever since the twitterization of somali culture and the new wave of doqonimo they just won't stop

I'm still waiting for the Somali fobs to use Twitter. They are much more hilarious.

I remember a girl who was dissatisfied with her husband's penis size and blasted him on Twitter. A random Somali fob's reply below:

For the non Somalis here: "Do I expand you?"

the lack of afros is actually due to colonization and to globalized white narratives that push afro haired textures as unkept and unprofessional.

arabization comes in the form of removing ones culture for arab alternatives. This includes thobes

I'm still waiting for the Somali fobs to use Twitter. They are much more hilarious.

I remember when a girl who was dissatisfied with her husband's penis size and blasted him on Twitter. A random Somali fob's reply below:

I felt bad for that Somali guy, he was in pictures with her, his face plastered over her twitter. I mean some guys aren't blessed with the coveted "sabaayad wrap" but she shouldn't have put his business out there like that.

I felt bad for that Somali guy, he was in pictures with her, his face plastered over her twitter. I mean some guys aren't blessed with the coveted "sabaayad wrap" but she shouldn't have put his business out there like that.

She had to have been divorced now. Unloyal girl.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
the lack of afros is actually due to colonization and to globalized white narratives that push afro haired textures as unkept and unprofessional.

arabization comes in the form of removing ones culture for arab alternatives. This includes thobes
Are you referring to Somali Afros in the West or in Somalia? Because I have found many pictures of family members with Afros, my abo included. It's a personal anecdote but I'm sure it was relatively prevalent over there

Are you referring to Somali Afros in the West or in Somalia? Because I have found many pictures of family members with Afros, my abo included. It's a personal anecdote but I'm sure it was relatively prevalent over there
both which is why i said globalized. somalis had afros in the 80s and this was due to the same narratives promoted by the west. that was considered attractive so they followed suit. if you remember that hair type was considered attractive in the west back then

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it

I remember a girl who was dissatisfied with her husband's penis size and blasted him on Twitter. A random Somali fob's reply below:

For the non Somalis here: "Do I expand you?"

Thats not the correct translation of what he said bruh
:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts