Somali trucker drives to militry facility with PCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Officers, K9 exposed to drug while checking vehicle outside military site: police

Two federal officers and a K-9 unit were exposed to PCP as they searched a vehicle that attempted to drive onto a military installation in York County.

Police in Fairview Township were dispatched on Aug. 31 to DLA Distribution Susquehanna at the request of DLA Police.

Ahmed M. Ali Police photo

DLA Police told responding officers a tractor trailer attempted to enter the military installation through the Normandy Drive truck entrance. During a K-9 search of the exterior of the vehicle, a K-9 unit "alerted to the truck," according to police.

DLA officers then conducted a consent search of the vehicle, and discovered drug paraphernalia and a green leafy substance in a bag.

Shortly after the search, two DLA officers and the K-9 who searched the truck experienced physical symptoms "consistent with exposure to an unknown substance," according to police.

The officers were transported to Harrisburg Hospital for treatment, and the K-9 was transported to the Rossmoyne Animal Hospital for treatment. The dog tested positive for PCP, police said.

Both officers and the K-9 were treated and released.

As a result, 33-year-old Ahmed M. Ali, of Columbus, Ohio, is charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Ali was remanded to the York County Prison in lieu of $35,000 bail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.pennlive.com/news/2018/09/k-9_officers_exposed_to_pcp_du.amp

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
By clicking on [thread tool], upper right corner, but your time to edit it ended I guess... You may ask a mod to change it tho

I feel you bro, It is Ok , Masaajidka ciyaarta ha laga daayo:hillarybiz:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Manafesto I know this guy. He is a maskiin guy. Luckily all the charges were dropped.

He was lucky to have gotten away with the Garaabo. They were preoccupied with the PCP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hope he was born in usa or has citizenship. I would hate such a handsome mali to be deported.

is the "Leafy substance" Kaat? These police and their dog are such fakers. Feeling dizzy kulaaha. They just want paid time off

@Manafesto I know this guy. He is a maskiin guy. Luckily all the charges were dropped.

He was lucky to have gotten away with the Garaabo. They were preoccupied with the PCP

@R.Kelly

This doesn’t add up? They found PCP which is angel dust in his truck & is worse than garaabo and they let him go? Was it subscribed to him as a psychotic patient? If yes, do they allow patients with psychosis to drive trucks in Ohio? He shouldn’t be chewing garaabo.

I hope he was born in usa or has citizenship. I would hate such a handsome mali to be deported.

is the "Leafy substance" Kaat? These police and their dog are such fakers. Feeling dizzy kulaaha. They just want paid time off

He's Handsome? The Faarax that was shown in the Original post? Wallahi somali niggas are lucky :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. He looks like any regular schmegular somali that you see in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts