Somali Trauma

04032389-F096-4080-ABA6-181BFF9DAA08.jpeg

wow this is actually really sad and I hope this brudda recovers from this traumatic experience:mjcry:
Do yall have any traumatic experiences as a Somali #SOMALILIVESMATTER

i remember people kept telling me i had big lips when i was little. the trauma!
i’m sorry my lips aren’t thin like yours, karen
stop making fun of how juicy and luscious they are

I had women tell me my eyebrows look too good to be real and they must be fake, the fact they said this rather loudly made some people believe this myth, I was shook:tocry:

i remember people kept telling me i had big lips when i was little. the trauma!
i’m sorry my lips aren’t thin like yours, karen
stop making fun of how juicy and luscious they are
I understand what u went thru and im so sad u had to go through dat huno:mjcry:. I went thru the same thing and Im tired that every girl wants to kiss me everywhere I go because I have beautiful lips:snoop:

I had women tell me my eyebrows look too good to be real and they must be fake, the fact they said this rather loudly made some people believe this myth, I was shook:tocry:
same sxb, I had girls askin if I had done my eyebrows and tell me dat I have beautiful lashes makin me look like a khaniis in front of my niggas. Hope u get thru ur trauma:friendhug:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yeah an arab girl raped me bro I was drunk she locked the door and she started riding me :francis:

It was amazing but thats beside the point I wasnt in the right mindset to consent:camby:

I'm dying lmaao
But I can relate :mjcry:

I've been asked if I've done my brows, what did I put in my hair, my features are soft :mjcry:

I had to correct em, descendant of Maxamad Abdallah Hassan aka the Mad Mullah, wa karbashiya dadkada hoyada dagaha wa ka wasiya :birdman:

Yeah an arab girl raped me bro I was drunk she locked the door and she started riding me :francis:

It was amazing but thats beside the point I wasnt in the right mindset to consent:camby:
This is a digusting act my brother, I hope u get thru dat and its not because u liked it dat it makes the act more acceptable:kendrickcry:

I'm dying lmaao
But I can relate :mjcry:

I've been asked if I've done my brows, what did I put in my hair, my features are soft :mjcry:

I had to correct em, descendant of Maxamad Abdallah Hassan aka the Mad Mullah, wa karbashiya dadkada hoyada dagaha wa ka wasiya :birdman:
tellem broski:salute: ur trauma is heard over here and were not gonna let dem get away wit dis

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This is a digusting act my brother, I hope u get thru dat and its not because u liked it dat it makes the act more acceptable:kendrickcry:
Honestly everyday is a struggle to be myself again man. I don't enjoy the same things I used to. I feel dirty and cheap and used. What a horrible thing she did :tocry:

Trending

Latest posts