Somali Traditional Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1900.jpg
Only person who's looking for an argument is you Xabashii boy :ufdup:

Don't waste your time on Ethiopian animal

Dhaato has great history during the dervish era. The dance-song was revived at the dervish state in the early 20th century, when it was used to raise the 'spirts' of soldiers and was often sung on horseback. Additionally, the genre was employed in Islamic poetry. Dhaato is noble dance which became a symbol of Somali nation.

Typical daaroodization of Somali culture and history. The era of kacaan sponsored revisionist history, which glorified Daarood and made them the archetypical Somali and buried the history and culture of everyone else, is over so give it a rest.

I like u Canuck, but u still have remnants of qabiil supremacy in u which undermines ur nationalism.

waraabe

Your superior
Typical daaroodization of Somali culture and history. The era of kacaan sponsored revisionist history, which glorified Daarood and made them the archetypical Somali and buried the history and culture of everyone else, is over so give it a rest.

I like u Canuck, but u still have remnants of qabiil supremacy in u which undermines ur nationalism.

That is the people you like so much

I respect you too but honestly that's what I found in net about dhaato, about other tribes 'history and culture please now it is the time to shine it for past 25 years Darood were out of picture in south or north, you have Somalia from north to south do whatever you want with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts