Somali Tiktokers

:russ:

I don't know why he is waging war on xalimos. He seems to be someone who has an axe to grind with xalimos. I mostly listened to him for the entertainment part, but hell no way I agree with him on his constant obsession with xalimos alone.

Not sure why he doesn't talk about faraxs and their shortcomings. He would've looked to be a fair had he been targeting men as well.

Now check this one out 👇:deadmanny:

He used #redpill :dead:

Pedpill took over the world I've also seen arabic speaking red piller's .

Red pill is gonna take over the world :rejoice:

Macalinka tells men that women understand him very well, but they're against him because they don't want men to know what he (macalinka) knows about them (women)............he is all about opening the eyes of the faaraxs.

Macalinka tells men that women understand him very well, but they're against him because they don't want men to know what he (macalinka) knows about them (women)............he is all about opening the eyes of the faaraxs.

Heavily agree with him .
Whether it is kevin samuels, this guy ,fresh and fit or the Muslim red piller.

They quick to cancel them & want to shut them up

Can’t take this bidaar ridden guy seriously. Somali men need to only take advice from the sunnah, nothing else. This is just quick cash grab for him

:mjkkk::mjhaps:

Screenshot_20220201_235436.jpg

The brother needs to Visti turkey asap and do a Farmaajo transformation.. 🙏🏽 🙏🏽

Trending