Somali Tiktokers

lmfao. why is he hating on the xalimo grind? keep taking their money

:russ:

I don't know why he is waging war on xalimos. He seems to be someone who has an axe to grind with xalimos. I mostly listened to him for the entertainment part, but hell no way I agree with him on his constant obsession with xalimos alone.

Not sure why he doesn't talk about faraxs and their shortcomings. He would've looked to be a fair had he been targeting men as well.

Now check this one out 👇:deadmanny:

ofcours, I always knew that ugly ass men only have that type of audacity lmaoooo
he's funny lmfao

I don't know why he is waging war on xalimos. He seems to be someone who has an axe to grind with xalimos. I mostly listened to him for the entertainment part, but hell no way I agree with him on his constant obsession with xalimos alone.

Not sure why he doesn't talk about faraxs and their shortcomings. He would've looked to be a fair had he been targeting men as well.

I think he might have been out smarted by a few xalimos lmfao because this dude is giving out full advice on how a xalimo tries to change you

last part he mentioned was regarding how a xalimo tries to change you and get you to cut off friends

100 percent not a noob.

he has a degree in xalimology. is this the somali kevin samuels?

I don't know. I'm surprised the amount of clips that he is putting on daily basis. It seems the guy is waging this campaign on xalimos and wants young men to be careful.
typical farax sexist. they cry about online insults but not the abuse that women experience, men being absent fathers, not sharing their wealth with their wife

I don't know. I'm surprised the amount of clips that he is putting on daily basis. It seems the guy is waging this campaign on xalimos and wants young men to be careful.
btw I have a question. anyone notice how somalis are obsessed with the word "romantic"? i think somali women online are complaining about faraxs not being romantic so maybe they are trying to teach them how to be romantic

btw I have a question. anyone notice how somalis are obsessed with the word "romantic"? i think somali women online are complaining about faraxs not being romantic so maybe they are trying to teach them how to be romantic

I think he is doing it for entertainment and also trying to build a large following. I doubt he is a guy who hates women. I think he is tabbing into the gender wars in social media and then trying to generate entertainment and also a large following.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Xalimos should be careful. The guts of this 5’9 man who looks facially like a woman.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
hate him or like him maha nin fool xun
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I doubt like men that look like a mouse.
:ohno: