Somali teens lost in the west??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea if your a parent invite your kids friends over for dinner so you can get a picture of who they are hanging with ask them questions about what theyre favourite subject in school is and what they want to work with in the upcoming future

Mercury

Sxb, when you’ve half a dozen or more kids with a part-time or no father at all, there is little the mother could do about her sons. If the boys turn out to be good, waa mahad alle, if they become gangbangers, she isn’t the only mum grieving or is a recipient of shame. Having boys in the projects is like playing Russian roulette. Her main concern is the girls.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury

Sxb, when you’ve half a dozen or more kids with a part-time or no father at all, there is little the mother could do about her sons. If the boys turn out to be good, waa mahad alle, if they become gangbangers, she isn’t the only mum grieving or is a recipient of shame. Having boys in the projects is like playing Russian roulette. Her main concern is the girls.
What I find interesting is back home its normal that the father isnt spending much time with the kids the mother deals with them if it becomes too much shes got neighbours and relatives nearby who can help her

Now in the west you cant live like back home cause here your on your own

What I find interesting is back home its normal that the father isnt spending much time with the kids the mother deals with them if it becomes too much shes got neighbours and relatives nearby who can help her

Now in the west you cant live like back home cause here your on your own

Mercury

Yep Sxb, back home, the whole neighbourhood raises the child, but in the West, more kids means more welfare. You’ve mothers who never worked and building villas back home. The curse of the villas.

Status
Not open for further replies.