Somali teens lost in the west??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosa

Bruh
New member of this forum. Have been lurking for a long time but i have finally decided to make an account.

Anyways, is it only me or are the majority of somali teenagers absolutely corrupted people? Only being 17 i have witnessed somalis exchanging girls for weed (one was 15), somalis robbing people, setting people up just for money and weed, taking advantage of drunk underage girls etc. This is known in norway but i would like to know if its also well known in other countries. Pls tell me.

I will later tell insane stories never heard before on this site

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
New member of this forum. Have been lurking for a long time but i have finally decided to make an account.

Anyways, is it only me or are the majority of somali teenagers absolutely corrupted people? Only being 17 i have witnessed somalis exchanging girls for weed (one was 15), somalis robbing people, setting people up just for money and weed, taking advantage of drunk underage girls etc. This is known in norway but i would like to know if its also well known in other countries. Pls tell me.

I will later tell insane stories never heard before on this site
I thought you were talking of Canada. I haven't seen such kind of things but I've heard about it.
Exchanging weed for a girl:hillarybiz::gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Yes somali teens are being corrupted I live in london and today I went to this area called Edmonton and you couldn't imagine the amount of somali boys lined up on the high street with their tracksuits and bikes up to no good. You can smell the strong scent of weed and they all are drug dealers. My father knows that they deal drugs and are in gangs.

Wallahi somali parents don't care for their kids. They are lost and need guidance but somali fathers are too busy chatting in cafes and somali mothers are so busy looking after the other kids for them to actually realise THEIR OWN KIDS are a massive problem to society. Somali parents need to be actively involved in their kids lives instead of shouting at them and letting them out of the house any time they want.

Somali parents need to see who they hang around with and who are the people that are a direct negative impact on their kids lives.

Sosa

Bruh
How do you just give away 2 girls?
Called them and said that he wanted to talk to them. Calls the black guy. When the girls and the black guy arrived. He got his weed and told everone that he is just going to take a leak. Never comes back. The black guy then idk took them i guess

Called them and said that he wanted to talk to them. Calls the black guy. When the girls and the black guy arrived. He got his weed and told everone that he is just going to take a leak. Never comes back. The black guy then idk took them i guess
Took them as raped them? Or they were ok with it

Status
Not open for further replies.