Somali teens get gun pulled on them at Mcdonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is saying the kids deserved it.

But the other patrons in the restaurant are seen to be siding with the kids.

Didn't those Tribal East guys say that its hard for Somalis to get Airbnbs in MN, so there is clearly an anti-Somali environment, whether justified or not.

Everyone is saying the kids deserved it.

But the other patrons in the restaurant are seen to be siding with the kids.

Didn't those Tribal East guys say that its hard for Somalis to get Airbnbs in MN, so there is clearly an anti-Somali environment, whether justified or not.

Yes good point, the white guy who confronted the manager obviously was on the kids' side. I don't think there's any way they were doing anything as extreme as pulling a gun out in McDonalds.

1. Why did that guy go to a McDonalds with a gun?

2. If those kids were troublemakers, wouldn't one of them have a knife or a gun?

3. Why did the patrons side with the kids?

4. Why didn't the store call the police on the kids if they were troublemaking?

5. By letting the kids out with the gunman, doesn't that prove that woman doesn't care about the lives of these kids?

These questions all need to be answered in order to fit the narrative that these kids were troublemakers.

The man had the right to pull out a gun when he felt threatened by a group of rowdy thugs.

Not condoning that stand your ground racist bs but they were obviously encroaching on his personal space.

Neglected Geeljire kids tend to have a sliding scale when it comes to aggressive acts but 50+ year old cadaans don't.... especially in MN.

Act like degenerates and get treated like them. What did you expect?
Rowdy thugs ? Thier 16 and he was the one harassing the girls because thier Muslim

Let’s call a spade a spade clearly somalis have a terrible reputation and judging by some of these comments somali men are criminal by nature. This is sad, hopefully in the future our perception will change and we uplift the community

Let’s call a spade a spade clearly somalis have a terrible reputation and judging by some of these comments somali men are criminal by nature. This is sad, hopefully in the future our perception will change and we uplift the community

This is because the racist right wing people are out to demonize everyone who isn't white.

At least you guys have done shit to deserve your rep.

In Australia, South Sudanese hooligans are being called Somali muslim gangsters. The last year has been mad propaganda by the Liberal Party about how we're making whites afraid to go out at night.

Meanwhile, Somalis contribute rarely to crime in Australia apart from the odd extremism case.

As long as both sides keep referring to these loud unruly people as what they are somali, somali, somalian....lamagoodle....anything but AA or even black...then we're good.

That's all i've got

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
As long as both sides keep referring to these loud unruly people as what they are somali, somali, somalian....lamagoodle....anything but AA or even black...then we're good.

That's all i've got

too bad all the criminal somalis are referring themselves as african/black american sorry to say

too bad all the criminal somalis are referring themselves as african/black american sorry to say

well as upstanding noble somalis at one with your dean n sh*t....i expect that you all will rail against this and insist that your trash identify as what they are. I expect no less from you noble people.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
well as upstanding noble somalis at one with your dean n sh*t....i expect that you all will rail against this and insist that your trash identify as what they are. I expect no less from you noble people.
You saw how that chipotle somali dude reffered himself as african american why? bcos he didnt want to ruin the somali name he was clever to refer hiself as AA in order to get away for his crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending