Somali teens get gun pulled on them at Mcdonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor kids don't deserve that. No matter how loud and obnoxious they sound. I mean, i would cringe with annoyance if they walked into an establishment I was eating in, and probably leave while I'm at it. But nonetheless, that's beside the point. The mickd lady was way out of line sending them out to get shot by a psycho. I hope she gets fired and charged w/child endangerment, too

Poor kids don't deserve that. No matter how loud and obnoxious they sound. I mean, i would cringe with annoyance if they walked into an establishment I was eating in, and probably leave while I'm at it. But nonetheless, that's beside the point. The mickd lady was way out of line sending them out to get shot by a psycho. I hope she gets fired and charged w/child endangerment, too

Silver

Did you ever run a business like that? They are the customers from hell that no manager wants them in their shop. People will definitely get threatened by their behaviour.

As someone that worked in fast food for a bit, honestly, Africans ain't that bad compared to others.

They sit in their corner, talk amongst themselves and bring money as well as people to the place.

They're like big families with kids in terms of noise, a bit annoying but they aren't a threat.

i don't like noise, backing out a strap tho is overkill. MN somalis are lowtier
What noise ? It started because the cadaan said to the girls who were paying with Apple Pay on thier phones “ if your using ebt get in the back of the line” . I wonder how uk malis take disrespect ?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
What noise ? It started because the cadaan said to the girls who were paying with Apple Pay on thier phones “ if your using ebt get in the back of the line” . I wonder how uk malis take disrespect ?

wouldn't of been in mcdonalds, and old cadaan men are not an issue

Muji

VIP
Fool me once shame on you fool me six times?

I’m not longer taking Somalis seriously when they say they are discriminated in fast food restaurants

Wow I feel guilty for leaning towards Republican.

This is what Republicans are for? And The Democrats are for the 11-year-old drag queen discussed in another thread.

Thank God I've never voted.

This life is a test. Anyways, I blame the Republicans for this filth.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The man had the right to pull out a gun when he felt threatened by a group of rowdy thugs.

Not condoning that stand your ground racist bs but they were obviously encroaching on his personal space.

Neglected Geeljire kids tend to have a sliding scale when it comes to aggressive acts but 50+ year old cadaans don't.... especially in MN.

Act like degenerates and get treated like them. What did you expect?

The man had the right to pull out a gun when he felt threatened by a group of rowdy thugs.

Not condoning that stand your ground racist bs but they were obviously encroaching on his personal space.

Somalis tend to have a sliding scale when it comes to aggressive acts but 50+ year old cadaans don't.... especially in MN.

Act like degenerates and get treated like them. What did you expect?

On a bunch of girls? Weren't they even wearing hijab? He needed to pull a gun on little hijabis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts