Somali teenager stabbed to death outside flats in west London

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019324636889838659517395wire-11361510-1553348673-886_634x486.jpg

Residents described finding a teenager lying injured on the ground (Aine Fox/PA)

Residents have described their shock after a teenager was stabbed to death outside a block of flats in west London.

The boy, believed to be 17, was discovered with stab injuries outside apartments on Union Lane, Isleworth, at around 10.35pm on Friday.

Officers carried out first aid and paramedics were called to the scene, but the victim was pronounced dead a short time later.

Ads By Google
Police tape sealed off part of the area on Saturday morning, with officers standing guard.

A couple who called the police described finding the bloodied victim on the ground after the fight.

The husband and wife said they heard shouting and looked out of their flat to see the teenager being assaulted by two people.

The pair, neither of whom wished to be named, said one of the perpetrators had his face covered.

The husband, a 33-year-old engineer, said: “It was one guy who was massive with, like, a mask on his face and another small guy. They were kicking him (the victim), but it was dark so it was hard to see exactly what was happening.”

By the time the couple went downstairs to the scene they said the two attackers had left.

His wife, 35, added: “The boy was bleeding from the mouth. The blood was everywhere. He was still alive, there was someone else there trying to help by checking his pulse. He was responding but he couldn’t speak.”

Her husband said: “It’s sad that he died.”

Police said the victim had been in nearby Syon Park with a group of other people before the incident.

Detective Chief Inspector Richard Leonard from the Metropolitan Police said: “A vehicle has pulled up and a group of males have got out. They have chased the victim and attacked him in Union Lane.”

He appealed for anyone who was in the park or surrounding area at around 10.30pm and who has information that could help to get in contact with the force.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan tweeted: “This is an appalling, senseless act of violence. The family and friends of this young man are in my thoughts at this awful time.”

Halima Abubaker, a 22-year-old hairdresser, said she saw two males “running for their lives” around the time of the incident.

She said: “I just heard loads of people, then there was seven police cars and two vans.

“I’ve lived here two years and nothing like this has happened. I feel really sick.”

Another man, who has lived in one of the flats for seven years, said it was not something he expected to happen near his home.

The restaurant owner and chef, who did not want to give his name, said: “It’s a nice area, it’s nice and quiet. We’ve never had a problem here before.”

No arrests have been made.

Police said the remain open-minded about the motive for the killing.

The victim’s next of kin have been informed but he has not yet been formally identified.

Scotland Yard has launched a murder investigation and is asking anyone with information to contact officers on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.

Are Somalis the main victims of knife crime in London or do I just see more of these cases because I follow Somalis?

Sounds horrible. My condolence to the family of the young boy. AUN

I want to know if there is a connection between the boy and these attackers, or did they simply just attack him out of the blue.

Are Somalis the main victims of knife crime in London or do I just see more of these cases because I follow Somalis?
Nah. There are way more madow. We just never pay attention to it. For instance a man got stabbed today at 6 am outside his shop and most never heard about it.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Are Somalis the main victims of knife crime in London or do I just see more of these cases because I follow Somalis?[/QUOTE
The main victims are blacks and south East Asians
because their communities are so big the only reason it’s not as large as it is in those communities is because the Somali community isn’t largely concentrated in one area

South East Asians concentrated in east London

Blacks south and north

Plus blacks and south East Asians are more insensitive to it then the Somali community they don’t really care about their kids getting stabbed because they’ve split into many factions

South East Asians
Indians
Pakistanis
Afghanistanis
Sri Lankan’s

Blacks
Caribbean (this is further split into smaller factions)
Africans (Split into further communities)

Somalia in England aren’t as bad as people say they are
they don’t split themselves into qabil and don’t stick in one city Ik it’s a very optimistic view but I think we’re better off then the 2 groups o just mentioned

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
always somalis in London and yall say somalis in toronto have it worse when this affects all somali diaspora either way condolence to the young fella

always somalis in London and yall say somalis in toronto have it worse when this affects all somali diaspora either way condolence to the young fella
It's not always somalis. It's london culture. Everyone is getting stabbed! just because you have a narrow news source being (sspot). Doesn't mean that only somalis get stabbed. A man got stabbed today not even somali or madow. It's just madness.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47684459

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How does one even stab a person to death? This is savagery on another level when compared to gun violence

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalians from London are the biggest dirty stank rotten qumayos and khanisiin on earth

Even so, you need to be crazier and more insane to stab someone.

A lot of it is kids selling drugs and their thinking is if i dont haveca knife, the other guy will. Uf I dontcstab him while we fight he will probably stab me. Tbh I almost stabbee a man years ago. I had a knife in my hand and dude was backing off. Luckily a white lady walking the street said dont do it, dont ruin your life. My sense came back to me that moment

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
A lot of it is kids selling drugs and their thinking is if i dont haveca knife, the other guy will. Uf I dontcstab him while we fight he will probably stab me. Tbh I almost stabbee a man years ago. I had a knife in my hand and dude was backing off. Luckily a white lady walking the street said dont do it, dont ruin your life. My sense came back to me that moment

Good that you didn't stab him, in anycase shouldnt you be able to wrestle a knife from someone? No need to have one yourself like with a gun

Good that you didn't stab him, in anycase shouldnt you be able to wrestle a knife from someone? No need to have one yourself like with a gun
It improves your chance of ending him before he ends you. No one in the west really fight clean 1 v 1 anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending