Somali teenager stabbed to death outside flats in west London

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Be a bit more respectful. A young boy has just died and we should be making dua for him and his family.
May Allah swt grant him Jannah amiin its because this news disappointed me akhi you always hear about stabbing in London my condolences to his family.

May Allah swt grant him Jannah amiin its because this news disappointed me akhi you always hear about stabbing in London my condolences to his family.
Ameen.
And yes it's very unfortunate that this is happening. They are targeting everyone and I hope the Somali's in London take the initiative to move out of that place before there are more incidents like this.
AUN to the victim and may he enter the highest place in jannah.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ameen.
And yes it's very unfortunate that this is happening. They are targeting everyone and I hope the Somali's in London take the initiative to move out of that place before there are more incidents like this.
AUN to the victim and may he enter the highest place in jannah.
Amiin akhi Kanini one love

Thought so, there is something about you that made me think this guy can't be from London.

Don't ask me why, as I can't put my finger on it. Call it my sixth sense.
Lol i have lived in london when i was younger. You are talking like london is different from rest of uk.

Under the age of 10 male/female get staped in london :williamswtf: I hope its not the same where I'm from subhana allah
It's natural selection out here. I live in a relatively good area and don't go out late. In truth only those that have gang affiliations or sell drugs in other ppl's territory get stabbed. Sometimes innocents get stabbed but that's life.

London over the rest of the UK.

Other parts are a shithole.
London is actually worse. Its overcrowded, way too expensive and is as dirty and ugly as rest of uk. Unless you make serious money london is struggle. But its like any big country out there. Poor people rather wanna struggle in big city than live better in smaller city

London is actually worse. Its overcrowded, way too expensive and is as dirty and ugly as rest of uk. Unless you make serious money london is struggle. But its like any big country out there. Poor people rather wanna struggle in big city than live better in smaller city
Why do many Somalis live in london if its so expensive. Why don't we live in cheaper city and build our wealth and community there :mindblown: pls give me a suitable answer. And how come we Somalis are still broke compared to other community "jeez" 30 years in UK and still broke:mjcry:

3/40 is not few. 7.5 % of deaths by stabbing have been Somalis so
I just mean there are more non somalis getting stabbed. Someone tried to make it seem like only somalis were getting stabbed. Everyone is getting stabbed equally, even kids here.

World

VIP
Its actually not a lot compared to how many somalis in that Madow lifestyle
I just mean there are more non somalis getting stabbed. Someone tried to make it seem like only somalis were getting stabbed. Everyone is getting stabbed equally, even kids here.

Actually, my mistake

3 Somalis in March alone got stabbed to death.

So how many do you think got stabbed to death in January and February?

Status
Not open for further replies.