Somali teen stabbed to death in the U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mi...ws/mahad-hussein-ali-east-acton--10715219.amp

teenager who was stabbed to death after a fight broke out at a party in a west London warehouse has been named as Mahad Hussein Ali.

The 18-year-old was found with knife wounds after cops were called to the event on an industrial estate in East Acton on 29 June.

Police were called at around 2.30am following reports of a brawl.

Officers attended and found Mahad suffering stab wounds.

He was taken to hospital by paramedics but was pronounced dead at 4:30am.

Although formal identification has yet to take place detectives are satisfied that the victim is Mahad.

His next-of-kin have been informed.

A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place in due course.

Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command, led by Detective Chief Inspector Luke Marks are investigating.

At this early stage they believe that around 40-50 people were in attendance at the party, although there could have been more.

It is thought the fight began inside the warehouse before it spilled out on to the street.

Scotland Yard said no arrests have been made and have appealed for witnesses

I haven't seen it posted I thought I should post it here.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mi...ws/mahad-hussein-ali-east-acton--10715219.amp

teenager who was stabbed to death after a fight broke out at a party in a west London warehouse has been named as Mahad Hussein Ali.

The 18-year-old was found with knife wounds after cops were called to the event on an industrial estate in East Acton on 29 June.

Police were called at around 2.30am following reports of a brawl.

Officers attended and found Mahad suffering stab wounds.

He was taken to hospital by paramedics but was pronounced dead at 4:30am.

Although formal identification has yet to take place detectives are satisfied that the victim is Mahad.

His next-of-kin have been informed.

A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place in due course.

Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command, led by Detective Chief Inspector Luke Marks are investigating.

At this early stage they believe that around 40-50 people were in attendance at the party, although there could have been more.

It is thought the fight began inside the warehouse before it spilled out on to the street.

Scotland Yard said no arrests have been made and have appealed for witnesses

I haven't seen it posted I thought I should post it here.
AUN It's so sad to see somali youngsters getting killed

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Being killed with a knife is horrific but it's a U.K. specialty. Yoy never hear " shot dead " coming out of the U.K.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Aun to the kid. My goodness he was so young too. :jcoleno:

Nothing good happens past 2AM folks. Just stay at home. Whats wrong with you UK diaspora? Straight shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts