Somali teen killed by Pakistani grandfather and his whole family in Leicester

How do you know they are Pakistani, some of the names sound non Muslim. And the Muslim names could be from any Muslim country🀨

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
RIP to the kid.

Something needs to be done of the Pakistanis (and other ethnicities) mistreating Somalis there. Now it's those who are almost 60 years old joining in.

What did the kid do to have all this people after him, when he was yards away from his home. They were probably looking for any Somalis. Some Asians are cowardly scum.

7 grown men against one boy? One man was practically 60 years old. Disgusting fucking pigs. For the first time I’m thankful for the Somali men in prison.. let’s hope they can sort these fuckers out.
Angry 2D GIF

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This will continue to happen for many more decades and even centuries from now. The only solution is to stop living in qashin government housing. You will either become a victim, a druggie, a criminal, a dhila, a crazy person or a terrorist if you grow up in that environment.

Something needs to be done of the Pakistanis (and other ethnicities) mistreating Somalis there. Now it's those who are almost 60 years old joining in.

Somalis are not bullied by any ethnic group in Europe. Instead, we unfortunately have some Somali boys who don't know how to stay off the streets and are dragged into gang wars and other beefs.

What makes it worse is when innocent young Somali men randomly attacked in retaliation for what a low-life Somali man did.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Somalis are not bullied by any ethnic group in Europe. Instead, we unfortunately have some Somali boys who don't know how to stay off the streets and are dragged into gang wars and other beefs.

What makes it worse is when innocent young Somali men randomly attacked in retaliation for what a low-life Somali man did

Not Europe, but the UK. They are definently bullied. I have been there almost a dozen times and it was apparent. Also on social media, the bullying is there for all to see. They even make up fake stories about Somalis on Twitter of things that did not happen. It's normalized. There was even a documentary on British TV where a Carribean woman said she wants Somalis deported from the UK and for the government to pay their airfare. This was on BBC or ITV or one of the other big networks. I'm still shocked such hatred was allowed to be broadcasted. Many of them think think that way.

I won't speak to the specifics in this case though. Its obviously retaliation or criminal involvement or something along those lines that lead to his death. I was wrong to post that comment for this case.

Not Europe, but the UK. They are definently bullied. I have been there almost a dozen times and it was apparent. Also on social media, the bullying is there for all to see. They even make up fake stories about Somalis on Twitter of things that did not happen. It's normalized. There was even a documentary on British TV where a Carribean woman said she wants Somalis deported from the UK and for the government to pay their airfare. This was on BBC or ITV or one of the other big networks. I'm still shocked such hatred was allowed to be broadcasted. Many of them think think that way.

I won't speak to the specifics in this case though. Its obviously retaliation or criminal involvement or something along those lines that lead to his death.
Yet They Marry Them Such Miskiins Reer Uk Are
Terrence Howard Smile GIF by Empire FOX

I won't speak to the specifics in this case though. Its obviously retaliation or criminal involvement or something along those lines that lead to his death.

People say what they want on social media but on the ground, Somalis are actually feared, especially because Somalis are known to retaliate and also get a lot of support from other Somalis. Even in the UK, Somalis have a reputation of roaming in large groups and when attacked getting immediate support from other Somalis.

Certainly during the first years when Somali migrants came to the UK, there was violence towards Somalis by Carribbeans but Somalis did not lay back and take it, they fought back and that's why there is still hostility.
Just because other ethnic groups resent Somalis, does not mean Somalis are perceived weak, it's the opposite.

Carribbeans/Africans TRIED and FAILED to subjugate Somalis, but it hasn't worked so let's not further spread a fake 'Somalis are bullied' narrative.

I've found photos of some of the alleged assailants like Brant, Israfeelgul and Hansrod. Brant seems to be half Pakistani, his dad could be white or maybe has a white stepdad that adopted him, or just got his white single mother's maiden name. They were all of asian descent.

Seems like these guys had a lot of run ins with the law, and were obviously dangerous. They got around 5 years in prison for conspiring to commit a violent act for revenge, and seems like once they got out they immediately went back to being violent degenerates. Should've gotten locked up much longer, it was obvious they were a danger to the public.
The somali kid probably was into some gang shit tho, can't ignore that.

importedImage178188_4.jpeg

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
People say what they want on social media but on the ground, Somalis are actually feared, especially because Somalis are known to retaliate and also get a lot of support from other Somalis. Even in the UK, Somalis have a reputation of roaming in large groups and when attacked getting immediate support from other Somalis.

Certainly during the first years when Somali migrants came to the UK, there was violence towards Somalis by Carribbeans but Somalis did not lay back and take it, they fought back and that's why there is still hostility.
Just because other ethnic groups resent Somalis, does not mean Somalis are perceived weak, it's the opposite.

Carribbeans/Africans TRIED and FAILED to subjugate Somalis, but it hasn't worked so let's not further spread a fake 'Somalis are bullied' narrative.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trust me, nobody dares say anything to Somalis in person anywhere, cowards always hide behind the safety of their phones. Come visit Europe and ask Somalis themselves if anybody talks sideways to them.

Somalis, no matter where they live, are fearless and can be prone to violence when offended. This spirit has not disappeared by living in the diaspora.

In fact, there is a running joke that if you fight one Somali, a dozen come out of nowhere to beat your ass.

I've found photos of some of the alleged assailants like Brant, Israfeelgul and Hansrod. Brant seems to be half Pakistani, his dad could be white or maybe has a white stepdad that adopted him, or just got his white single mother's maiden name. They were all of asian descent.

Seems like these guys had a lot of run ins with the law, and were obviously dangerous. They got around 5 years in prison for conspiring to commit a violent act for revenge, and seems like once they got out they immediately went back to being violent degenerates. Should've gotten locked up much longer, it was obvious they were a danger to the public.
The somali kid probably was into some gang shit tho, can't ignore that.

View attachment 201900

A lot of inbreeding in these faces. My money is on slept with someone’s sister or drug debt related.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Aano Gang was most likely. My turf, your turf. Something stupid.

AUN.